Lay With Me?

*~EXOTIC ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS~*

the picture belongs to http://exotic-imagines.tumblr.com/

 so please if you take it, tell them and credit them!

oh and this is just a short drabble. please forgive me if you wanted something longer!


Yawning softly, you stretch, forgetting momentaily that there is supposed to be another body huddled next to yours. slowly, the morning chill seeps past the covers making you shiver. where is luhan?

looking around slowly, you frown. it isnt like him to leave you in the middle of the night. he usually at least leaves a note on your side table if he is called into work early...

nope, no note.

heaving a sigh, you push yourself up, running your fingers through your tangled bed head, huffing a bit in a pout knowing you look absolutly horrid right now. well, thank goodness luhan isnt really here to see it. he is usually asleep still when you wash up, making your morning hair, and breath, something he hasnt seen yet. whatever, if he doesnt want to be here, then you will have a lazy day.

grinning, you slide out of bed. he probably just forgot to leave a note.

you will just act like you are made later on when he calls. humming to yourself, you skip to the bathroom, brushing your hair out before pulling it up into a messy bun on top of your head before brushing your teeth and washing your face. looking down at your clothes, you shrug. you arent going anywhere today anyhow. you are wearing a pair of your extremely short shorts and one of luhans many hoodies. they are so big on you that they hang down past your shorts, making you look like you have none on.

giggling, you slide out to the kitchen, not noticing the body sprawlled out on your couch.

"there has to be something here to eat...." you mutter to yourself. you haddent gone shopping in weeks, and with luhan eating like he does, there is really no food let to be eaten. settling on a bowl of cereal, you shove a bite in your mouth before heading back out to the livingroom to watch one of your dramas on tv.

stopping dead, and mimd chew, you stare at the long lean body curled up on your cushions, giggling like a child at some childish cartoon playing on the screen.

"Luhan?" you ask, your mouth still full, it coming out muffled.

his head snaps to you, a wide brilliant smile stretching across his features.

"JAGIYA~!" he sings "your awake!" he sits up, beaming at you. he looks as if he has been awake for a while. swallowing, you stare at him funny, tilting your head at him.

"what are you doing out here?" he pouts a bit.

"i cant be at my jagi's house?" you laugh, shaking your head.

"not that... i thought you had been called into work." he blinks, shrugging.

"couldnt sleep." he states simply as if it is the most obvious thing in the world. hiding your smile behind your bowl, you snigger at him.

"so you come out here to watch childish cartoons?" he pouts, jerking you down into his lap, nodding as if confirming. you yelp, trying to balance your bowl so you dont spill your cereal everywhere.

"Luhan!" you hiss. he grins innocently, snuggling you into his lap more, opening his mouth to ask for a bite. raising an eyebrow you shake your head. his eyes narrow, his long gentle fingers moving along your sides, tickling you. giggling, you wiggle in his grasp, eyes wide.

"Oppa!" you breath, wiggling more. he looks at you innocently, his eyes wide like the deer he is.

"what jagi?" he asks sweetly, as if he has no clue as to why you are wiggling on his lap like this. you whine, smacking his hands away. he grins, pointing to his mouth, opening it wide, waiting patiently for you to place a bite near enough for him to take. humming in satesfaction, he chews, cuddling you again. you roll your eyes muttering about how childish he is in the mornings, he just winks.

"eh, whatever. you still love me..."

soon enough, between your one bite, to luhans two bites, your cereal is gone. he lets you go so you can go wash the bowl, asking you sweetly to hurry back.

when you take your time, he whines from the other room.

giggling, you slow your pace down more, just to mess with him. that is, until a pair of arms slide around your waist, a pouty mouth pressed to your shoulder.

"jagi~" he whines like the big child he is. "come lay with me!"

 

puffing up your cheeks, you nod, following the boy as he drags you back into the livingroom. he lays in the back, you lay in front, his head on your shoulder, his arms around your waist. perfect.

and there you laid all day, watching his favorite, stupid, cheesy, childish cartoons.

if it makes him happy, they arent to bad, are they?





okay, well everyone wanted a Luhan one, so here it is! and the picture isnt mine! cr goes to http://exotic-imagines.tumblr.com/

they are amazing, and i will be using them more in the future! if you take thier pictures and use them, be sure to credit them!! ^^ love you guys!!!