Solving my riddle

Calling For Help

I threw myself on my bed. What should I do? Should I just stay here? There has to be a way to visit without becoming a demon...I sighed and got up. I opened the door and found Luhan in the living room. Maybe I can ask him some questions...

"L-luhan?" I called coming down the stairs.

"Hmm?" He asked as he drank a glass of water.

"Do you know anything about becoming human? Or if we have any connections to the human world?" 

"Nope. And yeah. We can go to the human world whenever we want, but we cant go to anyone's house...so if you're planning on go to a friend's house or something, you can only meet them outside. Chanyeol goes to shop, even though we already get the latest fashion finds every month. He likes to play some pranks too. You can go with him. If you want to know anything about the human world, go ask Chanyeol. He shares a house with Kris, next door." I nodded and left for Chanyeol. Wait, I should ask if Chanyeol can control fire for me.  Great, this is my chance. I knocked the door and waited. 

"HI HI!!" Chanyeol greeted and walked out. I smiled and sat down by the Tree of Life. 

"Uhm, Chanyeol. I heard you know the most about the human world so I wanted to know how I can visit, because you go often. I remember you at American Appearal."

"Oh~ That's easy! If you find start from our houses, go straight pass a bunch of trees over there, and you should find a portal. Take that, and then say where you want to be teleported to. What is that you can't go home. Plus, even if you try and visit a friend of family, they won't remember you...We could go together. I'm planning on going tomorrow morning. Maybe go to the mall and check out some places." I nodded. We talked a little bit more and the time passed. 

"Chanyeol, could you show how you control fire? Like, does it come off your hands?" He nodded. I watched as he spread his hand open, palm up. He smiled and his eyes had a feirce glint. Fire flew up and sparked. I jumped, I didnt think Chanyeol's power would be this powerful.

"Yeah, thats not all, but I get in trouble if I set trees on fire. I can teach you how to change into your wolf form and back. Since you just came, you probably dont know how to change and stuff...." He trailed off. I nodded and sighed. "But, can you show me your teleporting power? That was pretty cool, you know...earlier." I nodded and stood up. I took a deep breath and tried to teleport across the field. Nothing. 

"Ahahah....maybe I need more practice?" I asked, sorta embarrassed. He patted my back.

"It's fine! The cool part is, we can use our powers in the human world. AWESOME, right?! I'm ready to answer any questions if you have any. See you tomorrow. I might go to the human world tomorrow after breakfast, just saying!" I nodded and watched him go back to his and Kris' house. I sat under the Tree of Life and stared at the sky. There's a lot of stars here...maybe more then the human world. 

 


 

AHHH! IM SORRY. I've been getting reaaallllllyyyy lazy!>.< I'll try not to be lazy.... This is a short chapter because I haven't been feeling well in the past couple days, please understand>.<

See you next timee~~~~