Tell

Calling For Help

Not normal humans...

"What do you mean by not normal humans?" I began to ask, but MAMA just turned away and disappeared. I groaned and walked out the door. I looked around for Kris, but I couldn't find them. I walked around the forest and heard some rustling leaves. I looked around, feeling uneasy about the atmosphere.

"K-kris....are  you here?" No one. The rustling noise continued, speeding next to me. I looked to my right. Nothing... I looked to my rleft. Noth-!

"AHH! HELP! HELP!" I yelled as a wolf jumped infront of me and pounced on me. I closed my eyes, trying to block my face. I opened my eyes and they lit green. I teleported past the wolf and gasped for air. I held my chest and looked back. The wolf turned to look at me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I definatly heard the wolf chuckle. My eyes grew as the wolf was surrounded by some smoke. I squinted my eyes to get a better look, but Chanyeol came through, brushing his arms and laughing. 

"So your power is teleporting? That's cool." He began to say. Did he just turn into a wolf and back? Is that his power? I thought to myself.

"Chanyeol's power is fire. Anyone can change into a wolf here. Just I hate the smoke part before and after it..." A voice said coming out of the shadow by a tree. "I'm Luhan by the way." I nodded as he made his way, waving his hand to avoid the smoke. Did he just read my mind? I looked back up to see him grin. he nodded. I took a step back. "Yeah, I know. Creepy Luhan, how did you do that? Well, my power is telepathy. Also known as moving things with my mind, but I've practiced enough to read minds. If you practice your power, you can probably do better things. Unlike this person who does pranks all day..." He glared at Chanyeol, who just scratched his head and smiled. I stood up and walked a little closer.

"So um, I don't really know anything about here, or how to get out..."  I said, looking embarrassed. 
"I guess MAMA didn't tell you? You can't leave. You're starying here. Let's see.." Luhan began as he inspected my face. I froze as Luhan looked into my eyes. He backed away and looked at Chanyeol.

"Well, since you're Korean, you're in EXO-K. But recently, we merged together to just EXO. We got tired of the whole EXO-K and M. We only have 6 houses here, and we all live with one partner. You can room with me since I live alone." 

I nodded and blinked. He pointed towards 6 houses by the Tree of Life. I stared in awe, since the houses were huge. I have no idea how Luhan lived alone. He started walking towards one house close to the middle. I followed behind him and took my shoes off. He gave me a small tour of the house. He led me upstairs and into a bedroom. He pointed to the bed and a closet.

"Well, there's your bed. The sheets get changed every week by some fairies. They come around 12:00 while we're eating lunch. They're pretty hot, so we can sneek in for a peek." He said winking. I gave him a small chuckle and put my hands in my pocket.

"What am I supposed to do about my clothes?" I asked, looking at my jeans and tee. I had a small hole from Chanyeol pouncing on me. Luhan smiled as he walked towards the closet.

"Don't worry. From the outside, it looks small...but in the inside.."  He said while pressing a button next to the door. My mouth dropped as the door opened, showing a huge walk in closet, filled with a bunch of clothes. The clothes looked so nice and clean, I swear they were clothes celebrities would wear. Luhan left me to get settled in. I sat on my bed and looked around. 

"I guess I should get some rest first..." I whispered to myself as I stood up. I walked into the closet and changed into a new shirt and shorts. I turned the lights off and slid into bed. Wait...change into wolves....hold on... I thought the whole time while I was falling asleep.

 

Luhan's POV**

I'm sorry Kai...you're one of us. A wolf. You can't turn into a human, at leas what I know of. You can try asking MAMA. Take your time, and ask my any questions if you need any. 

I wrote on a post it note and left it on his door where he could see it. 

 

 


IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. OMG IM A TERRIBLE PERSON T^T.

But did you like the chapter? If yes, YAY! If no......read it again, then like it....Lol

See you later! Next chapter hopefully next week?