It was only a dream

Calling For Help

"Ready or not! Here I come! I'm going to find you Kai-Oppa!!" I heard my little sister say. I chuckled while hiding up in a tree. I watched as she poked through bushes and around trees, but never looking up. I watched as she looked around the tree I hid in. I decided to poke my head and scare her, like what all older brothers do. Just like those cute family-like movies.

"Annyeong!" I popped up in front of her and waved my hands. I laughed as she fell backwards and stared wide eyed. I laughed so hard I fell. Yep, I fell off the branch. My little sister started to cry.

"WAHHH!! KAI-OPPA!!!" She sobbed and rubbed her eyes. I got up and crawled towards her. 

"Aww, don't cry lil' sis! I'm fine! See?" I tried calming her down by spinning around and doing stupid moves. She wiped her eyes and started giggling. 

"K-kai-oppa fine? Oppa is not hurt?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded. She grinned and leaped into my arms. I carried her up and started for the house.

"Oh good, you guys are just in time. Time to eat!" My mom called as she was setting the table. I helped my sister wash her hands and sat her in her kiddie seat.

"So what did you do outside?" My mom asked as she handed me a bowl or rice and kimchijigae.

"Hide and seek! Kai-Oppa is super cool! I want to marry him!" My little sister chanted. I smiled and ruffled her hair. She chewed on her food and bounced in her chair.

"Sounds like fun! Mommy will play too, right?" 

"Yeah! All of us! But today, Kai-Oppa fell out of a tree! I was crying, but Oppa was fine!" She continued bouncing. I set my hand on her head to make her stop.

"If you keep bouncing, tummy will be upset. Okay missy?" I told her. I vigoriously nodded. I smiled and finished the rest of my food.  "I'll be heading up first." I told my mom. She smiled and fed my sister. I put my bowls away and went upstairs, and into my room. "Ahh~ Time for a shower!" I said to myself as I grabbed a towel and walked into my bathroom. I turned the shower on and went inside, after taking my clothes off of course. I shampooed my hair and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain. I coughed and fell to my knees. 

"Ugh, what the?" I looked at back of my left hand and saw a mark appearing. My hand shook as it glowed black and blue. I have never seen the mark before. I tried to hold back my groaning. I clenched my fists as I felt my whole body shake. Suddenly, it stopped. I gasped for air as I layed in my bathtub, the water pouring down on me. Someone was knocking on the door.

"Kai? Are you in here?" It was my mom. 

"Huh? Yeah. What is it?" I said, my voice still a little croaky.

"Are you done yet? I have to give your little sister a bath before she goes to sleep." 

"Oh, okay. I'm finished. You can start the water then." I said. I waited as I listened to her leave my room. I sighed as I turned the water off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door. I sat on my bed and ruffled my hair. "What just happened?" I looked at my left hand. There was no mark. What happened to the mark? I shook my head and changed into fresh clothes. I plopped onto my bed. "Whatever...good night world. Good night mom. Good night lil' sis. Good night Kai..." I whispered to myself as I turned the lights off. I pulled my blanket over my body and closed my eyes. I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier, until I fell asleep.

 

"Kai, you need to come back..."

"Go away! No!" 

"You can't stay forever."

"You don't know me! You don't control me!"

"No! No! Noooooooo!-"

 

"NO!" I gasped as I jumped. I huffed and gripped my shirt. I felt my sweat on my shirt. I groaned as I struggled out of bed, and opened my drawer. I changed into a new shirt and went back to bed.

"It's just a dream. Whatever..." I told myself as I dozed back into sleep, this time, having a good dream. Not one about mysterious voices calling me. Just nice, calm dreams.

 


 

How is it? Do you like the first chapter? I'm trying my best! I need LOTS of feedback! Seriously, your feedback will make the story better! :) Suggestions are great! More/less in a chapter or just the perfect amount.  I really want this story to be 100000% better than my other ones. Hahah, thanks for reading! Don't worry, the story will lead somewhere!

 

Just saying, This is my new account! My old one was kikula57.  Don't get us confused! Thank you~