Don't forget me

Calling For Help

Why do I feel weird about that person?

I felt something strong when I was near that person. He was tall with short hair. His hair was black and was slightly gelled up. His teeth would show when he smiled, also showing his shiny teeth. I shrugged it off and walked out the store. I checked the time. 2:30. I spent a lot of time here. I hopped into my car and started the engine. I sighed as I stared at my left hand. Am I seriously not normal? Do I really not have much time left? I'm really confused... I continued to think about it the whole way to my little sister's school. I stood outside, leaning by the entrance as people passed me and held their kid's hand. I watched as my sister ran over and hugged my legs. I chuckled and carried her to my car. I sat her in the backseat and made sure she put her seatbelt on. 

"How was school?" i asked as she giggled and fiddled with her backpack.

"IT WAS AWESOME!! Today, we learned math and drew in free time!" She nearly screams. I signaled her to quiet down by putting my finger to my lips, shushing. She nodded and did the same. She continued about what she did with her friends at lunch, and the teacher teaching more math and the alphabet. We reached our house. She got out of the car and held my hand. I smiled as I unlocked the door. She lead me to the kitchen, infront of the fridge. She opened her backpack and took out the picture she drew. She showed it to me. I smiled as I saw a cute picture of herself holding two people's hands. The one on the right was our mom, while I was on the left. I laughed and patted her head. I used four small magnets, one in each corner and hugged her.

"You know Kai-Oppa loves you no matter what, right?" I asked, still thinking about what MAMA said.

"Of course! Silly, I always know you love me!" She giggled.

"Even if I was gone for a billion years?" I asked, hoping she would think of it as a joke, as I didn't want to sound worried.

"Yes! Even after billion, million, one hunndred, um...forever years!" She said, jumping and shaking my arm. I laughed and picked her up, spining her around. I sat her on the chair next to the counter and pat her head.

"Do your homework while I give you a snack. Mom will be here soon." I washed some strawberries while she did her homework. I turned around and gave her the bowl. She picked up a strawberry and bit into it, smiling and handing me one. I opened my mouth as she fed me a small strawberry. I smiled and opened the fridge.I took the bottle of water and poured it into a cup before closing it and putting it back. I took a mini sip and gave it to her. She pouted but drank anyways. I waved as our mom came through the door. She came and gave a kiss on my sister's forehead and patted my back.

"I'm cooking some meat tonight!" She said happily. I smiled and my sister cheered. I headed upstairs and opened my laptop. I searched "Tree of Life" on google. I read, 

When the skies and the grounds were one, the legends, with their eleven forces, nurtured the tree of life. An eye of red force created the evil that coveted the heart of tree of life and the heart slowly grew dry....

I continued to read on until I stopped at a point,

In the year of 2013, a new guardian will rise, joining with the other eleven, to become the twelve forces to protect the Tree of Life...

No way, this isn't true. This year is 2013, does that mean there will actually be a chance that I'm the chosen one? I shook my head and closed my laptop. I rolled my seat towards my bed and laid down. I closed my eyes, falling into dream land.

 


 

Ehh? 4th chapter?? No way!:O

Yes wayyy;) So like, I legit had to like, think about the Tree of life thing, but I gave up. I searched the music video for MAMA, and just got it from there:)

What will happen next?...To be continued...