Who are you?

Calling For Help

I woke up to the smell of meat.

"Kai-Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wakey wakey! Time to eat!" My sister said as she jumped on my bed. I groaned and picked her up.

"Alright alright~" I said, still tired. I walked out of my room and down the stairs. As I carried my sister, she brushed my hair with her hands. Her arms blocked my view of the stairs, causing me to slip and trip down the stairs. She gasped and closed her eyes, waiting for the fall, but all of a sudden, I teleported to the bottom of the stairs. Did I just.....wait whaaaaaaat? I blinked and looked behind me. I looked up to see my sister with her eyes shut tightly, gripping my hair. I chuckled and held her hand, trying to pry them out of my hair. She opened her eyes and stared at me. She looked confused. Maybe she was wondering, what just happened? Why didn't we fall? Did you just teleport? I just grinned and patted her hair. "I just jumped down. No need to be scared." I winked and walked to the kitchen. I set her down in her chair and she smiled, picking up her spoon and chopsticks. I sat across from her and watched my mom set a plate of meat. I felt my mouth water.

"Eat up!" My mom said as she picked up her chopsticks. I nodded and began eatting. My mom asked my sister about her school, and of course, I had to make sure she wasn't always yelling. When all of a sudden, my mom turned to me. "What did you do today?"

I looked up at her, swallowing my food slowly. "M-me?" I stopped to think, should I tell her? "I just went to the mall and stuff. I looked around some stores, I didn't buy anything because I didn't need anything. I went to the coffee shop, and after that....I went to pick up our little princess here~" I said as I leaned over the table and smiled at my little sister. She grinned and fed me a small chunk of meat. I stood up from the table and cleaned my place before going back upstairs. I sighed as I sat infront of my computer again. I stared at my wall for a long time, until someone knocked on my door. I looked over as my mom came in. She smiled and set cup of ice cream. I smiled and thanked her. She nodded and looked over at my computer.

"The Tree of Life? What's this?" She asked curiously. I shot up, looking as she scrolled through the page, and looked at me with a blank expression.

"Oh, it's um, something I saw at the mall. I got curious about it so I looked it up." I made up a story, not sounding obvious that I was lying. She nodded. I ate a spoonful of ice cream, letting it melt in my mouth. I smiled and hugged my mom.

"Thanks again." I said, eating more ice cream. She nodded and left the room. I sighed and leaned back against my chair. I went up to the computer and stared. Tree of Life....What are you, MAMA? 

 

 


 

Woot woot! Almost to the good part;) I'm wondering about what the little sister's name should be...maybe something simple....I don't know! If you leave a comment, I'll see! Otherwise, I'll announce it in the next chapter, before writing. Comment and subscribe! :D