You aren't normal

Calling For Help

Everyone was frozen...

"What the hell is happening?" I walked around the store, scratching the back of my neck. I grunted as I wasn't looking at where I was going. I walked through a rack of clothes. Wait...I just walked through a rack. That isn't normal. I turned around and stared at the rack, slowly moving towards it. I reached my hand out, and my hand went through. I started to panic.

"What the heck?!" I turned and looked in the mirror. My brown eyes were green. The mark was on my left hand, glowing it's dark aura. I walked closer, staring at the beast that was now me. One thing was different, I wasn't shaking. I turned and closed my eyes. Maybe...I can think about turning back to normal and everything will be fine...

"Turn back to normal....turn back to normal..."

"You aren't normal..." A deep voice said. I looked around, but no one was there. I felt a strong wind pass behind me. I turned and looked around.

"Who said that?" I asked.

"Me? You can't see me? I'm right here." I shuddered at a dark pressence surrounding me. 

"Who are you?" I glared, confused on which direction to look at.

"Other EXO's like to call me MAMA. I don't really care about what you call me."

"Um...then, MAMA...why are you here? Are you the reason why I'm like this?" I asked, trying to stay calm. I continues to shake. 

"I'm here to see you. You were the chosen one.

"Chosen one? Chosen one for what?"

"You were chosen as a new guardian for the Tree of Life."

"Hah, nice joke. Tree of Life my . No one believes in that stuff." I rolled me eyes.

"No one? You will see one day. You don't have much time life. Better use them wisely. I hold your future anyways."

"What the heck are you saying? Use my time wisely?" I darted my green eyes and whatever this MAMA thing was.

"You see...after you are the chosen one, you will disappear from this Earth, and no one will remember you."

"W-what...?" I stuttered. Before I could ask again, the dark pressence disappeared. I stood up and hauled myself into my changing room. I'm.....not normal? Hah, yeah right. I bet I'm dreaming. I rolled my eyes before sitting on the seat and staring at the mirror. I smirked before looking at the mark on my left hand. I tried to touch it with my right hand, but nothing happened. It just continued to glow. Hah, I'm definately dreaming. I bet I'm in some coma or something. I sighed before starting to shake. I groaned as I knew I was going to shake uncontrolably, groan, sweat, and gasp for air. I repeated the same procedure as I always did when this happened. I sat on the seat, slowly breathing. I felt everything revive itself. Poeple talking, the dogs barking, children crying. I heard someone knocking on my door. 

"Anyone in here?"

"Sorry." I said as I got out. "It's open now." I said. I looked up at the person. The person smiled awkwardly before bowing and going in. I smirked and walked away, but paused in my steps. I turned back and stared at the door. Why do I feel weird about that person? 

 

 


 

Soooo, how is it? :) Yay, third chapter. Lol, i really didn't know what to call the dark pressence thing, so I called it MAMA. (I got the idea from EatYourKimchi. OTL)

If you guys just want the story to go on, I PROMISE, there is more to come! Maybe in the next chapter, maybe the chapter after that? You never know;)