He was legend

Calling For Help

 

Okay, this chapter might be a little confusing. I'm not sure. In Kai's dream, his thoughts and actions will be mixed together so I hope you can comprehend it. When the text is in RED, that will be MAMA talking! Enjoy!!


 

Kai's POV...

My eyes felt heavy and my breaths became more peaceful. I dosed into my dream world while thinking about why Luhan said everyone could change into a wolf.

Kai's dream....

Ugh, I wonder why I have to end up here anyways. Why did I have to be chosen? I hate my life. Stupid tree of Life, why do you have to exist?

I kicked the base of the tree and made a face. Wait, before, why didn't Chanyeol show his power? How am I supposed to believe Luhan if Chanyeol didnt show that he can control fire. This is pointless. I went around to find a way out.

"There is no way out."

"Who are you?!" 

"Us? We are Exo. You are part of us. You must live like us now."

"No I'm not! I'm not some kind of mythical creature!"

"Kai, on Planet Exo, we are one."

"I'm not you! I'm human!" 

"Human? You wish to be human? Very well then, we shall send you there."

"Send me where?" 

"To the human world. There is only one way to be human."

"Tell me!!"

"Find your fate. If you find her in the allotted time, you, then will be human."

"Sounds simple. And if I can't?"

"If you cannot. You will not become human, but die, and be reborn as a demon, who will never leave hell."

Die? Reborn as a demon? Never leave hell? 

Hell........

Hell........

H-HELL!?!!?!?!?!?!?

NO! NEVER! But...I want to be human. I want my family back. My mom, my sister.....

 

"Kai?" Luhan knocked on the door. He peeked his head through, seeing Kai sleeping. He walked in and walked towards the bed, shaking the foot of the ved.

"Huh...?" I opened my eyes, seeing Luhan's face looking straight at me. I jumped and gasped. 

"S-sorry...but it's time to eat dinner....you wll join us, right?" Luhan asked. I sighed and slowly got up.

"Y-yeah...I guess. I'm hungry, but what are we eating?" I asked, getting out of bed and combing my hair with my hands. We walked downstairs and outside. He showed a table with food. I smiled and sat next to Luhan and Chanyeol. 

"Whats for today?" Chanyeol asked. We watched Suho bring boxes of pizza in.

'Sorry, if we knew Kai was coming today, we would have asked the fiaries to make something nice, but they were off on vacation, so we got some pizza. Hope it's alright." Suho said as he put the boxes down. 

"It's fine. I love pizza!" I said as I digged in. We all ate happily and I got to know each person more. I saw Chanyeol pulling pranks like stealing Baekhyun's slice when he went to get napkins. We all chuckled as Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol eventually gave Baekhyun his slice. We all enjoyed the pizza and separated to the houses. I stayed behind with Kyungsoo and cleaned.

"You can go ahead you know. You're new here, so you can get some rest."

"Its okay, I slept before dinner." he nodded and passed me some boxes while I put them in a garbage. Even though this was Exo Planet, we still lived as humans. Does Kyungsoo know about how to become human?....I guess I could ask.

"H-hey, Kyungsoo..." I said, looking at him. 

"Hmm?" He asked slowly turning around. "You can call me DO. Thats what everyone calls me. It's kinda weird hearing my real name now. Hahah, anyways, yeah?" 

"Oh, okay. DO, do you know about how to get to the human world? Maybe becoming human?" I asked, he stared and smirked. 

"Well, I was at the library once, and I found this really old book. Legend says an old guardian wanted to become human, so MAMA sent him to the human world. It said he had to find his fate in an allotted time. If he didn't find his fate, he would go to hell." He said, I listened and tied a bag.

"Did it say he found his fate? What happened to him?" 

"Failed. He died and went to hell. He's a demon now. It's sad because he wanted to meet his sister and mom again. No one knows who his dad is. It wasn't in the book and no one else knows. Not even the man knew who his father was. ...I miss my family too, but if I was smart, I knew the best thing to do was let go." He sighed. We finished cleaning and separated to our houses. I went up to my room and sat next to my desk. I tapped the wooden surface and traced the carvings with my finger. What should I do.....