VIII : Hidden Feelings And Discovered!

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here i come guys! It's a little chapter for you guys.. Sorry for my slow updates also for the boring chapter.. See you next time i'll update!

-CHRISTINA'S POV (INSIDE THE SUPERMARKET)-

 

We arrived at the Supermarket to buy some things that we need.. Junsu, Max and Chun were together going to but some coffee and other things that we where short of.. While me and Jae where walking searching for curry, strangelly Jae want to cook for us later.. It's strange because he only cooks when he's really happy or something good happend to him.. I even don't remember when was the last time that he cooked for us.. He have to be in a good mode averyday so that he can cook at our apartment.. Aish.. Such a waste of ability if he cooks like one or two times a year..

And yeah.. We, me, Junsu and Jaejoong live in one apartment all together.. Jae and Junsu share a room while i have a room all by myself.. Some months ago one of Jaejoong's ex-girlfriend was living with us, and i have to share the room with her.. Hating the idea.. I remember sometimes at night when we have a drink the 4 of us together, i remember Junsu sleeping with me inside the other room.. The thought of what the two of them where doing inside one room together make me feel goosebumps and throw up my soul out of me.. Sometimes i have nightmere at night because of the noises..

But, to be honest i'm happy that it happened, not the part of them like wrestling on a bed making noises, but because of this i start to like Junsu.. I have a crush on him for like 5 months now.. Even if i known them for almost 3 years, i didn't look at Junsu like a man.. But more like a friend.. Family.. But it changed on one of those nights.. When me and Junsu have to sleep inside the other room, hearing noises from the other room.. I remember how embarassing was for me to stay there with Junsu in one room hearing those noises.. It's a relief that our neighbors didn't complain.. Ahahahah.. Maybe they where listening or doing the same thing.. Ahahah.. What a dirty mind i have.. Ahahah..

Anyway.. How i begin having a crush on Junsu?  It was because of one of his simple gesture.. I said it already it was one of those nights.. And what he did that night touched me.. Even if it was a simple gesture, it was able to send butterflies inside my belly..

-FLASHBACK-

 

It's one of those night when me, Junsu, Jaejoong and his girlfriend Emi, had a drink inside our apartment sitting on the carpet that was covering the parquet.. And as always me and Emi  were wasted after drinking 7 bottles of suju, while Jaejoong and Junsu were still drinking and talking about what to perform next week at Lighthouse, because every week the boys, Junsu, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin perform there, and every time they perform, Lighthouse is packed up like crazy, and yes obviously a lot of girls/fangirls go there to watch them perform..

After all Lighthous become famous istantly because.. Hmmm.. Let's say that is a magic, strange caffe at daylight and pub, club when it becomes night.. Add too that there work hansome and talented guys and a lucky beutiful girl.. Yeah that's me.. Ahahahah.. Ok that was lame.. Ahahahah..

The two were still talking, so bored about their conversation i looked at Emi that was still drinking Suju like she was drinking water instead of a hard alcohol.. Ahh this girl.. She's annoying.. I know right away what she was thinking on doing tonight.. Ahh.. This night will be one of those noisy, no sleep till morning night..

I sigh looking at how Emi start kissing Jae's neck like it depends on her life.. Jae and Junsu were still talking, and Junsu was loking at them, his face screaming dingust.. It was gross.. Emi's saliva sticking on Jae's neck.. I looked away when Jae grabbed Emi's body and make her sit in his lap her legs apart in front of him.. They were kissing when  i looked again..

Junsu had stand up from where he was sitting and went where i was and help me stand up, i looked at Jae that was now standing and Emi in his arms, she was on Jae's neck her eyes looking at me.. I looked away, in was really a disgusting sight..

"Junsu i'll use our room.. You don't mind right?" Jae said not looking at us and walk inside their room and close it with one foot leaving me and Junsu to no other choise to sleep inside my room..

"Tsk.. i know that was going to end like this.. Like always.." I said hiccuping a little to Junsu that was still holding me up..

"Yeah.. If you want i'll be sleaping in the living room on the sofa.." He said while dragging me to the bathroom that was beside Jae's room so that i can puke a little to regain myself a little and wash my face..

"No it's ok.. I know that you're tired like all of us and-" I was cut off by Emi's loud giggling that was ringing inside my head.. Gezz.. Annoying .. I sigh.. We were inside the bathroom, me in front of the toilet and Junsu was right beside me seated on the edge of the bathtub surely looking at me..

"And you'll not be able to sleep on the sofa.." I said and puke inside the toiled while Junsu tap me on my back.. I throw up a lot that i was feeling like i had throw up my all my organs inside my body too.. Junsu help me stand up so that i can wash my face and mouth with water on the sink..

"Are you ok now?.." Junsu asked me after i washed my face and now wiping my face with a towel.. I nod and walk out the bathroom now a little sober.. Walking to my room with Junsu following me.. Passing by the room where Jae and Emi were, i hear her moan and gigle.. Tsk.. I sigh again when i was inside my room.. And walk to my bed and sit there and open my Ipad to listen to some music stucking my headphones inside my ears so that i can't hear those two on the other side of the wall..

Junsu was seated on Emi's bed, he too, with headphones inside his ears listening to some music too.. I know that he too hate the idea of hearing those two and all.. It's always like that when he can't sleep inside his room..

I looked at him.. He was there his eyes closed while one of his hands was tapping on his thigh.. I was still looking at him.. I admit he's cute but for sure not my style..

My thougts were cut off when i hear one loud moan.. I look at my Ipad and discover that was dead.. Aish.. Why now?.. I stand up tossing the Ipad on my bed and look for the charger.. Grrr.. 'Where did i put it?'

"What are you searching?" Junsu asked me still seated where he was..

"Ahh.. Where did i put it?.." I ask myself..

"Hmmm.. I'm searching for the Ipad's charger.." I answered still looking wherever inside the room..

"Ahh.. I think that i saw the charger inside our room before we start drinking.." Junsu said and put his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter