V : I Finally Find You..

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Whoaaaa.. Sorry guys for not updating fast.. Really busy lately.. Anyway here is fifth chapter.. ^^

It's a little update that i've writed only now because my net is really slow.. Hayzt.. Anyway enjoy and enjoy listening to Falling in love by 2ne1, I like 2 party by Jay Park and lastly Unbreakable by Kim HyunJoong Ft. Jay Park.. Oh he's really a hottie right? Kekekek LOL.. ^^'

What do you think if i make only subscibers read?.. Alright I leave you alone.. Read and comment after ok? ^^ Thanks for subscibing! :* 

-AUTHOR'S POV (YG BUILDING)-

 

"WHAT?! Where is Dara?!" YG boss shout out after he heard that one of his artist was missing..

"Where's Sandara Park?! She can't vanish like that and leave behind only a txt saying that she's going to her hometown.. At least she have to call me and tell me about it first, it's like she don't know me enough now.. We've known each other for some years now, i know that we are still a little awkard with each other but at least she have to call before running away like that.. Ahh really.. Bom call her right now!.. "

"Sajangnim I'm sorry but i can't contact her right now, i think that she's still on the airplane going to Busan.. " Bom said looking at her cellphone to avoid the gaze of her boss that was looking at her.. She know that if she look at him now she will spill all the true, she's trying verry hard to not look at him, she continuesly repeat in her mind 'don't look up Bom, you've to protect Tokkie and don't spill anything, she already gone so far so be strong and don't look up to him!'..

"Ahh really?.. Hmmm.. Then call her again later and tell her to call me, so that i can talk to her about her running away not saying anything to me.." YG sajangnim said now looking at some papers on his desk..

"Aish.. Ottoke i was going to ask her if she want to work for these offers that i recive one week ago.. It wasn't a bad idea sending her to act in a drama.. What a waste.. But i can understand.. If her mother is sick i can understand, but if it's not true.." YG stops talking and gaze at the others people inside his studio..

"I'll fry your and skin her alive.." YG said coldly, his facial expression stern and rigid.. Cold.. The air inside the room suddenly become cold, as like the aircon of the room it's at his full that make the ambience more cold as the air that pass touching their skin makes it shiver and their hair stand..

"Sjangnim, Dara said that when she's going to send a txt when she's arrived at her destination.. I've read the txt that Bom recived from Dara before entering here.." JJangmae said his arms in front of him.. He looked at Bom segnaling her to make it read at YG boss too so Bom walked and give her phone to her Boss..

 

FROM SANTOKKI: Bom-ah i'm inside the airplane now so don't worry.. I'll be saif..

I'll call or send a txt right away after landing..

Tell to YG appa that I'll call him to say sorry too.. So show him this message and tell him too that i'm sorry for not saying anything..

 

Their Sajangnim give back the cellphone to Bom after reading the txt message that was sent by Dara 1 hour and half ago..

"Is that so?.. Then it's ok.. But she have to call anyways.." Their Boss said and allow them to go aout of his office..

Bom, CL, Minji and JJangmae their manager heave a sign of rellief after going out of their Boss office.. They think that it's a relief that YG didn't really scold them..

"I hope that Dara really call after she land to Busan, because if not we are dommed, YG will fry our and skin her when she'll be ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter