II : How All This Foolish Mission Starts..

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Second Chappie updated..

Thanks a lot to all that subscribed.. ^^ I'm happy that there's some comments saying that it's interesting.. I was a little worried that maybe no one will like it.. But it looks like there some of you that like my story after all.. So thanks again and enjoy reading.. ^^

Ahh.. Right please vote for Jae and Dara.. VOTE PLEASE THANKS! ;)

BaddestFemale2o ask me if i can post it on my story so here is it.. Kekek.. And look she made this super cute Poster.. Here her shop.. He(Art) and Soul..

-DARA'S POV (INSIDE ONE HOTEL'S ROOM)-

 

"Aigoo.." Bom breath out while throw herself on her bed.. I can understand her.. We are really tired after the concert..

Right now we are inside the hotel in our room, the two maknes, Minzy and Chaerin are sharing one room, while me and Bom are sharing the other room right beside their..

I was looking at the view of Singapore trough the wide glass that was separating me for falling down of the building resting my hand palms on the glass my eyes were captured by the view and my thoughts floating in this infinity night sky..

Indeed the view was breath taking as always..

My infatuation of the night view of Singapore was interupted suddenly when Bom start talking..

"Tookki-ah what are you going to do for those 3 months of rest?" Bom ask me..

When i turn around to look at her i see her lying down on her bed in a mermaid position while resting her head on her palm looking at me..

What is she doing? Are she trying to seduce me? I'll tell to TOP when we'll be back Korea..

Yeah right you've guessed right she's dating TOP.. They have dated for some time now.. Like 5 monts? I really don't know what happen between them or how they become a couple.. Because the only thing that she always tell me is about their ual relationship..

And yeah i really don't care much of what they do.. But when she tell me about it, it's always because she want's me to open more and try to be into a relationship.. But as always it's making me jealous that she have a love life, not like me lonelyness..

"Yah Bommie! Can you straight your self and don't do this mermaid position of yours.. It makes me have goose bumps because i know that you miss your alien already.. Aigoo. Can't you wait some others hours? So that we will be back to Korea and you can do what ever you want to your alien?" I said moving my body like a mad woman and then sit down on the solid carpet right in front of her bed..

Ahh.. This moving makes me more tired..

I look at Bommie that now are pouting and her head hanging on the edge of the bed..

"I was only asking.. Because you know that our Baddest Leader will be at YG building all the 3 month to practice and record her solo single.. While Minji will be with her family at her hometown.. And i still don't know what i'm going to do maybe i'll be passing those 3 months with Tabi.. Hehe" She said really excited letting out a giggle too, before ask me again..

"So you.. What are you going to do Tokki-ah" 

I look at her.. Me? What i'm going to do for those 3 months? I've already said that i'll think about it when it starts, but it will start right tomorrow so why don't think about it right now..

"Me?.. Hmm.. I don't know for now.. " I said to her honestly..

"Aren't you going to the Philippines like everytime we have a rest?" Bom ask me..

"Hmm.. Why not.. It isn't a bad idea after all.." I said to her smiling..

"And after that? Where are you going? You'll stay there for 3 months?" Bom said tapping one of her finger on her chin..

That question makes my smile vanish and look at her sadly.. She's right i can't spend 3 whole months there after all..

"Aish.. I don't know.." I said lying on the floor frustrated..

"Yah.. Why don't you go traveling the world.. And search for your love, like the movie that we saw a while ago.. Kekek" Bom said chuckling..

I sit up myself from my lying positio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter