III : The Plan And The First Step Done

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Third chapter.. I'm updating as fast as i can so please be patient.. Kekek

Ahh.. Their meeting it's nearing that i don't know how to make it really special.. I'll think about it.. And write it there.. Kekek. ^^

The thing is that i have so many new stories that i want to start writing but i can't really write fast so i'll finish this first then star a new one.. After all i have some time to write and write.. Kekek.. So there, STILL VOTE FOR JAE AND DARA.. And THANKS to all the people that are reading, subscibing and upvoting my fanfic about my favorite couple..

Enjoy~

 

-DARA'S POV (INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)-

 

We are already there at Icheon Airport.. As always there's more fans here and media..
Aish.. How i'm going to start my 2nd step of the plan if there so many people.. Hmmm.. Maybe it isn't a bad thing that there's a lot of people.. I said looking at the security guards and at some fans that will help me run away from here and start my journey to find him..

You don't know what it's going to happend right?.. Ok.. I'll explain to all of you..

+++

-4 HOURS BEFORE THEIR LAND AT INCHEON AIRPORT-

 

"Tokki-ah, what's your plan? If you have to run away you have a plan right?" Bom ask me..

A plan? What plan? Ottoke? I don't have something like that..

"No.. I don't have a plan Bommie-ah.. Ottoke? Help me Bommie.. How i'm going to run away?.." I said looking at her worriedly.. Aish.. I'm such a babo..

"What?! You don't have a plan and still you want to run away?! What the.. You're such a babo.. Aigoo.." She said looking at me.. 

"We can't do it only the two of us.. We have to say it too to Chaerin and little Minji.. So that we think for a plan for the rest of the flight.. Aigoo.. Really.. This brain of yours.. If i wasn't there what are you doing right now.. Aiiiiigooooo.." Bom breath out a long 'aigooo'.. 

"Yeah you're right but for sure Chaerin ledah will not going to give me her permision.." I sigh.. I already know that CL-roo it's really strict with our group.. So i already know that she'll not give me permision to do this foolish thing of mine.. Sigh..

"Let's try first ok.. And i think that she'll going to give you.. Let's see what she's going to say first.." She said holding my hand..

"Ok.." I said then Bom turn around and call Chaerin and Minzy that are whatching something on the TV of their cabin..

"Chaerin.. Minki-ah.. Tokki have something to tell you and ask you for a favor.." Bom said to them that now are looking at me..

-AFTER TELLING ALL TO CHAERIN AND MINZY-

 

"I can understand you unni, that you are turning old and you don't have a love life, but why go around the world when you can wait for it to come to you?" Chaerin said while Minzy only nod to what Chaerin have said..

"How can she wait?! She's turning 30 and if she wait any longher she'll be 50 before she can really have a relationship or even don't have it because she'll be too old to have a relationship.. She'll die .." Bom said with her palms open pointing up..

Yeah right Bommie.. Thanks a lot for having faith in me.. Aigoo.. I hold the base of my nose with my thumb and index finger..

"Escuse me miss.. We are on a turbolence right now.. Please return to your sits please.." A stewardess said to the 2 of us, Bom and me.. Because we where in front of Chaerin an Minzy seated in front of them..

"Ahh ok.. Thanks.." Bom said to the stewardess..

We start to stand up and go to our cabin, but before that Bom said to turn on their bluetooth so that we can exchange messages between us..

We, me and Bom where on our cabins, Bom in hers and me in mine..

We take out our cellphones out from our pockets and switch ON the bluetooth so that we will be able to exchange messages between us..

 

-2NE1'S CHAT ROOM-

 

CL: For me it's ok, after all it's our rest time.. But you'll have to come back before the 3 months are gone.. And you have to find your love.. Or else i'm not going to alow any of your follish ideas.. Arasso Dara unni! 

MINZY: I aprove with ledah CL.. * NOD *

So what is our plan to make Dara unni run away?.. 

DARA: Whoa ledah CL-ROO and BABY MINKY.. YOU'RE JJANG! * THUMB'S UP *

BOM: That's why we've tell you about it so that you'll help us with the plan.. We can't make it if it's only the two of us.. So you'll help your two unnies right Ledah and Baby Minky? 2NE1 TO THE GOW GO GOOOOOW..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter