X: The Proposal..

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi!! Here with a update.. :D

Yeah you guys are right.. I'm sorry that i didn't update for a long long time, and it's reasonable that you guys had forget all the chapters before.. I can understand.. It's all my fault after all.. So take your time rereading the story.. Ahahah.. I also had to reread it all to update and continue the story so i understand.. This chapter was supposed to be with the previous chapter, making it a doubble-title, but i had no time to write it so i'll post it in this chapter, and maybe after a'll edit it and make chapter 9 a doubble-title chapter with this part.. :D So enjoy rereading and reading this chapter after all. :D Bye Bye!

-DARA'S POV (INSIDE LIGHTHOUSE)-


"Blue-Eyes-Guy.. Jae.." I whispered looking at him, while he was singing his heart out, enjoying his time up that stage with his friends.. I can say that he's someone that can't be forgotten like nothing.. Because he is the guy that was looking at me at the airport some hours ago.. Those eyes, how can i don't remember them.. They were hunting me.. Even right now.. Those eyes looking right onto mine.. Like my soul..
He was good.. It's was obvious that he loved singing.. Just the way he smiles for a brief and take a breath and sing again.. It showed it all.. That look, when someone loved what he or she is doing.. That look.. Took my breath away.. Litterally..

That looked like when we, 2NE1 were rookies.. I'll never forget those years.. They were the best for me..
I was still in front of the stage looking at him singing, even if his eyes now where elsewhere, he still didn't failed slightly to look at me..

The music ended and there were shouting of girls, requesting an encore..
I still stood there looking at them in the stage, and there i saw the cute guy at back, he was the drummer as for what it looks like.. And then the another guy.. 'Hmmm.. What was his name?.. Chang- somethig..' Anyway the tall was holding a bass guitar, surrely the bassist.. And the other one was holding a eletrick guitar..
"So you all want another encore huh?!" Jae shouted then smiled.. He was ratter hot, and manly.. Looking him all sweaty, sweat dripping from his chin and all the way his neck.. And his hair all wet..  Unconsciously i swallow and look away feeling hot all of a sudden.. 'Aigoo.. What the hell Dara, that's not the first time that you had seen someone in this state..' That wasn't the first time for me to see a sight like that.. I saw JiYoung and the Big Bang boys all like that in the stage all togheter, even half nakked! But it didn't make me swallow like that.. What the hell..

"Hai!!" The croud shouted..

"Ok! Here we GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Jae shouted and they began once again (NOBODY'S HOME - ONE OK ROCK).. I was still watching them, when i feel a hand on my shoulder, and there i saw Christina behind me..

"Yah! If you don't cover your face a little, they'll going to recognise you!" Tina said in my ear, because the music was to loud..

"Oh.." I said and wrap the scarf around my neck and hide my mouth and nose in it.. Tina took my hand and we walked away.. But i feel that someone was watching us leaving so i look behind while Tina was pulling me.. And there i saw his eyes following us..

"Yah! Look infront Sandy.." I heard Tina say while she was still pulling me..

We arrived at the bar.. Tina pushed me towards the bar's stool.

"Sit here while i work ok?.. I'll be right there serving drinks and don't go anywhere.. Want something?" Tina asked while i sit on the stool..

"Hmmmm.. A Blue Lagoon.." I said to Tina smiling.. She make a ok sign and go behind the counter of the bar..

"Yes.. At  your service my friend.." Tina said smiling to me, then we laughed together.. She start's shaking my cocktail, so i decided to look at my surrounding once again.. Colorfull lights were still blasting everywhere in the dark were all the people were enjoying themselfs with music.. At the bar.. There weren't really a lot of people, only a few guys drinking and chatting with some girls, maybe just approached, and there was a girl seated on my right looking at the stage..

'She is pretty'.. I looked at her, she looked someone really rich, because her clothes were branded.. I was still looking at her, when Christina handed me my drink  and a glass of water..

"I know that you can't really drink Sandy, so don't drink too muck ok? I want you clear headed when we'll talk later.." Christina said then move a glass full of ice and a brownish liquid to the direction of the pretty girl on my right..

"Here you go.." Tina said to the girl, Tina's face wasn't really pleased while passing the drink to this girl named Keiko.. The girl looked at Tina and then looked back again to the stage taking a sip of her alcoholic liquid.. 'They know each other then..' I took a sip of my drink after i moved the scarf a little from my face so that i was able to drink and look at this girl again, she suddenly breathed deeply and smiled still looking at the stage..

I looked at the stage and saw that Jae was looking at our direction, It was strange because i feel hot.. 'Aigoo, maybe just because of the drink..' I took the glass of water that Tina had give me and drink it all then move away the half-full glass of my alcoholic drink..

"Kite dōmo arigatōgozaimaa! (Thank you so much for coming!) Enjoy your night here! Have fun!" Jae shouted ending their performance and ready to go down the stage.. He and the others walked down the stage and there started club music, making the people dance at the rhythm or move to the bar to grab a drink..

"Oh they just ended.. One hour and half and we'll be out of here.. Ok Sandy.. It's ok for you to wait here right?" Tina asked after looking at her watch on her wrist..

"It's ok Tina.. Now go back to work or my future boyfriend will be mad.." I said jokingly to her.. 

"Ohh.. You really Sandy!.. What are you saying?! You didn't even meet him, and your're already calling him your boyfriend.. Tsk.. You weird girl.." She  said and walked back to work giggling..

"Who's your boyfriend?" I heard someone ask.. And i looked at my right where i herd the voice.. It was the pretty girl asking..

"Ahh.. Nothing i was just Joking.. Don't mind me.. Ahmm.. What a beautiful jacket you have.. Chrome Hearts right? You must be really rich.." I said then laughed uncomfortably..

"Ahh.. Yeah it's.. Yours too.. And yes i'm.. You don't know who I am?" She said looking at me..

"Ah.. A-Ahmmm.." 'Who is she? I don't know her.. Why i have too?..' She then snotred and looked at me from head to toe..

"I'm-" She started but was cut off..

"Keiko.. What are you doing here?" I look behind and there was Jae.. 'Oh.. So her name is Keiko..'

She stad up and walked towards Jae and hug him.. 'Tsk.. Why i'm looking at them like i know them'.. I just turn around and drink the rest of mt Blue Lagoon.. Sigh.. 'I'm so lonely.. Baby i'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely..' Sigh..

They mooved on my right, Jae sit right where Keiko was before, facing me.. Then Keiko seated on his lap then kissed him.. 'Aish.. Are they making it on purpose?'.. Sigh..

I was trying to distract myself playing with my glass while tracing the glass edges with my index finger and trying not to look at them because i feeled someone looking at me..

"Tina!" I called Cristina while turning to her and their direction.. And there they are.. His eyes.. Looking at me.. While he was kissing this girl.. Passionately..

I looked away, feeling really uncomfortably hot, my cheeks burning, hiding my face with the scarf and look at my almost empty glass.. 'Aish.. What's his problem?'

"Did you call me Sandy?" I heard Tin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter