I : Her Thoughts..

Fugitive Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! This is the first Chappie.. Kekek

I'm not really good at writing fanfiction..

And i'm a lazy girl that always switch on and off.. LOL..

Ok enjoy reading.. Thanks for all the support that all of you are giving me. ^^

-SINGAPORE-

 

There we can hear scream and shouts from all the people around them, music that can smash your eardrums and the stadium that is moving because of all the jump of their excited fans..

Fans that if they find out that one of their loved idol isn't happy like before..

Why?

Because by now doing concerts for her it's only a job.. She's no longer happy like before.. Like when she and her group start their journey toward their dreams.. She was happy before.. She enjoyed playing on the stage that makes her happy, satisfy that she and her groupmates have finally reached their dreams..

Their dreams to be a singer..

But lately her dream can't make her feel happy.. Her dream was turning into a nightmare..

News of her having relationship with idols or actors only because she was seen in some kind of places like a Cafè of a Bar spreed often..

She hate it so much when those kind of stuff happend.. She can't see a friend that if she go see a friend of hers, she's going to have a scandal..

Her living as an idol are no longher making her happy.. For the first time in 3 years as an idol she, Snadara Park part of the girlgroup 2NE1, was feeling lonely..

Not onely because she don't have friends, but she feel lonely because she want to fall in love, feeling like there's someone that don't love or like you because you're a famous idol, but because you are yourself..

She wanted someone that can love her for what she relly is.. Not the Idol Dara Park.. But the simple Sandara Park..

All the times she's inside her car going to work at the YG buildinng or going home, she sees couples in the road holding hands, huging or sometimes kissing below a streetlight when it's already night time..

She feel jealousy looking at those couples.. that are free to do all they want not min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter