CHAPTER 8 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

**EARLIER IN THE EVENING - YG STUDIO**

 

"Ya! Jiyong! Can you hear me?!"

 

Snapping me out of my thoughts I looked up at Taeyang who was waving his hand in front of me trying to catch my attention. We were in my studio brainstorming for the next Big Bang album. Today it was only Taeyang and myself working, all the other members has solo promotional work but we thought we’d get a head start and listen to some beats I’ve put together in hopes to using it in the next album. We’ve been here for most of the night, both of us were pretty much burnt out from the long day and was ready to go home.

 

"what's up with you?" He asked

 

"Nothing ... Just thinking of something ..." I answered still semi lost in thought, then turning to Taeyang I asked: "Do you remember our visit to Chrome hearts in LA?"

 

"Yah! Why?" Taeyang replied while fiddling through his bag pulling out his beats headphones and putting them around his neck.

 

"Remember that girl I was looking at? The one that was wearing that Dion Lee leather jacket?" I reminded him.

 

"Oh yah! You were checking her out weren't you!" He teased, "what's up about it?"

 

"You won't believe where I saw her again ..." I trailed off.

 

"Where?" Taeyang looked up from his iphone where he was searching through his iTunes playlist for songs.

 

"She ... Moved into my building." I replied.

 

"Seriously?" Taeyang responded in surprise, then his face switched to a grin and said, "is mr. 3 months once again itching to make his moves??"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about .." I quickly denied.

 

"Oh I know you too well Ji." Taeyang nudged me with his elbow, "you're going to be all gentleman and attract this poor girl with your gentle charm. Making her believe that you're going to date her and then 3 months in - boom! You lose all interest and this poor girl be dumped before she could react!"

 

"Ya!" I frowned, "I'm not as bad as you put me to be! I just haven't found the right person that's all! I do want to settle down someday if the right girl comes along .."

 

"What's she doing here anyway?" Taeyang asked cutting my justification speech off.

 

"I don't know all the deeds, but I think she's working overseas for Chrome Hearts" I speculated, "I think she's only moved here for a week ... I ran into her the other night after I got back late from the studio..."

 

"Ahh i see .." Taeyang nodded, "well be kind ... She is after all in a foreign city all by herself. Don't go ruining a perfectly innocent girl's life.."

 

"Aish!" I grunted, "I won't ok ..."

 

**CURRENT TIME - 5am**

 

“We’re here! Come on! I’m starving!”  I announced as I put the car into park.

 

Leah smiled and chimed: “I’m starving too!”

 

She and I both stepped out of the car. After I checked to make sure doors are l

Please log in to read the full chapter