CHAPTER 4 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hit the snooze button immediately as the alarm went off. I knew it was time to get up but my bed was just too comfortable to abandon. I’ve never been a morning person, ever since young I’ve been a “hard to get me out of bed” kind of kid. My mom would have to come back number of times before I finally woke up and got ready. Now that I’m living by myself, I don’t have the privilege of having someone to wake me up. Currently I rely solely on my alarm and it’s snooze button to buy me some additional time.

 

Once again the alarm went off. I sighed and turned to switch it off for good this time. Time to get up and get ready. My manager was well aware of my bad habit, so they already made sure to have today’s meeting a little later in the morning - 11am. Hoping that way, it wasn’t too bad for me to make it on time. The main focus of today’s meeting was to discuss my first solo world tour, which although nerve wrecking I’m actually quite excited. I can’t wait to hear of all the potential ideas to use on stage, to meet new challenges and gain valuable experiences. It will definitely make me grow as an artist and I can use what I learn to benefit both myself and the band.

 

Throwing the cover to the side, I sat up and slipped on my slippers. Dragging my feet, I brought myself to the bathroom and started to clean up. I the faucet and put my head under it, allowing the cold water to hit my face soothingly.

 

After washing up, I walked over to my walk-in closet so I can pick out my outfit for the day, “hmmm .. what to wear …” I mumbled.

 

I turned and looked at the window, it looked fairly cold outside today, so I guess I’ll have to layer … I return my gaze on my clothes and pulled several pieces out. White deep V t-shirt, a black cardigan, distressed denim skinnies, & my favorite Chrome Hearts black leather jacket. After changing into the clothes, I went to my accessories drawer and put on pieces to complete my outfit. Several rings on each hand, two chain bracelets stacked on one arm, and a few stud cross earrings, all from my favorite brand Chrome Hearts, of course.

 

Checking the clock, it was now 10:30. Realizing that if I don’t leave now I’ll be late. “How did time go by so fast?!” I scrambled out the bedroom, quickly grabbing my keys, wallet, and Iphone. Pulled on my pair of combat boots by the door then shot out the front door.

 

As I took the elevator down, I checked my phone and saw that my manager had already texted me: “are you on your way?” I sighed .. I honestly didn’t think I was that bad when it comes to morning meetings but obviously he didn’t think so .. hitting the message button I started to type my reply. Elevator came to a halt at the lobby

Please log in to read the full chapter