CHAPTER 11 - LEAH's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I felt a little shook on my arm and someone calling out my name.

"Leah. We're home..."

My eyes squinted as I opened them adjusting to the artificial light shining in front of me. I blinked a few times, allowing myself to wake up and gradually obtained more awareness of my surroundings. As I became more concious I came to my senses and remembered I was in Jiyong's car and we had just came home after a night out with his friends. As I looked up I saw Jiyong looking over at me from the driver's seat, smiling his sheepishly sweet smile.

"You're finally awake.." He grinned.

"Oh my god! Sorry! I didn't even realize I dozed off ..." I apologized as I adjusted myself to sit more upright.

"Don't worry about it! But for a second there you simply won't wake up!" He chuckled.

"Yeh ..." I laughed, embarrassed. "I tend to fall into deep sleeps ... My mom used to joke that someone could sell me off when I fall asleep and I'll still not wake up.."

"Well maybe I should have just bought you." He smirked back with a quick response.

What was that suppose to mean? He would buy me? Was he flirting with me? That couldn't be ... as i sat there looking at Jiyong somehow I felt Iike something's different. As if something happened ...I looked at Jiyong suspiciously and asked: "Did something happen? Did I do something when I fell asleep?"

Jiyong darted his eyes away then quickly brushed it off with: "no-nothing happened .."

"Are you sure? ... " I asked still wasn't 100% convinced.

Jiyong nodded but this time turning and smiled at me with reassurance.

I hope I didn't say something in my sleep! Maybe that's why he's looking at me weird ...

"Lets get you upstairs." Jiyong smiled, breaking my thoughts.

"That would be nice ... I'm quite exhausted." I sighed grabbing my purse and turned to open the car door.

The journey upstairs was done quietly. Both of us didn't say too much to each other. My reason, I was simply tired and could feel a migraine building up. As for Jiyong, I assumed he was probably just as exhausted if not more. After all he stayed mostly sober tonight so he could drive us home safely. Which was very sweet and considerate of him. From the short time we spent together, I've noticed although he was younger than me, maybe due to his experiences and the industry he's in, he sure acts a lot more mature than his age.

"Well good night then." I turned to Jiyong before stepping out of the elevator, "once again thank you for a fun night out and driving Kim and I."

"Good night! Glad you had fun!" He beamed back.

"Ok night!" I waved my hand sheepishly as I turned to exit the elevator.

"Leah!"

I stopped at my tracks as Jiyong all of sudden called after me. I looked back at him and smiled: "Yes?"

"Um ... I ..."

I stood there looking at him as he hesitated to finish his sentence.

"Yes Jiyong?"

"I ... I was wondering would you be interested in coming by the studio some time?"

"The studio? Why the studio?

Please log in to read the full chapter