CHAPTER 18 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

As I realized she was about to break free from my arms I knew right away I wasn't going to let her leave me. Not again. I pulled her head in and allowed our lips to meet. She didn't resist but she wasn't kissing back either. So I deepened the kiss further hoping it would trigger her yearn for me like as much as I wanted her.

I feel her body muscles relax as she allowed her weight to fall onto me. Our lips lingered on each other as I made my effort to keep her locked under my arms. This was what I've been desiring the past week ever since she's distanced herself from me. What is it about this woman that made me this desperate? I'm G-Dragon. The leader of Big Bang. The ultimate fashion icon. Yet here I am crumbling in front of a girl. It was unlike me.

Finally I pulled back and opened my eyes to look at her. Her eyes slowly opens as she took into account of what just happened. I was sure when I unlocked from the kiss I would see her infuriated. But to my surprise she didn't look angry. But She didn't look happy either. In fact, I can't tell what was going on in her mind. I looked back at her confused, waiting for the first sign of emotion. .

"You're ... looking at me funny ..." Leah observed and spoke up first.

"Well ... I can't tell if you're angry with me or ..."

"Why do you assume I'd be angry?"

A grin formed over my face as I came to sense that she was purposely putting up a front to tease me. She wasn't angry with me but she sure wasn't planning to make it easy for me either. As my grin continued to linger on my face, She slapped my arm playfully before exclaiming: "wipe that smirk off!"

I let out a laugh before pulling her in and locking her in another embrace: "What's wrong with smiling? I'm just happy ..."

She let her face bury in my shoulder as I inhaled a deep breath of her sweet scent. She was finally in my arms and I liked it .. A lot. I put my hands on her shoulder and pulled her back so I could look at her as I expressed my thoughts: "I know you have your concerns and I don't blame you. But I really like you and I would hate myself for not even trying. So here's my proposition: you give me 3 months. During these 3 months I'll prove to you that my feelings are real and let me prove to you that I can handle a relationship even with my crazy schedule .... I will also make sure the paparazzi doesn't cause us any problems..."

She looked back at me in silence. Considering my every word carefully. Even though I wanted her to jump and say yes to my 3 month plan, I understand why she would need to think about it. After what seemed like a decade of a pause, Leah finally spoke up and nodded: "ok. Let's give it a try .."

My eyes met hers with joy and without hesitation I lowered my head to kiss her again ...

***********

"Well I'm happy to see Jiyong finally smiling!" Laughed Taeyang.

Please log in to read the full chapter