CHAPTER 15 - LEAH's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stood behind Jiyong as he knocked on the door.

"Come in." Came a voice from the other side.

Jiyong turned the doorknob and opened the door to the mastermind behind the YG Entertainment empire - YG the big man himself. Jiyong picked up his steps again immediately and walked towards the desk that was at the end the room. I quickly followed behind but at the same time making sure I didn't trip over and made a fool out of myself. This was as nerve wrecking as the time I had to talk to Richard before he told me I was moving to Seoul!

The room itself was in an oval shape. The two walls on the sides created a perfect curve and lined against them was built in glass shelves to which, as I took more notice of the surroundings, was displayed with an astonishing number of collectible toys.

"Please have a seat." YG gestured towards the chairs in front of him as Jiyong and I reached his desk "It's nice to finally meet you Leah."

"Nice to meet you too." I replied with my work voice. I'm intending to keep this professional.

Before sitting down I extended my hand to shake YG's, he responded back right away with a firm handshake. I bowed my head lightly before finally lowering myself into the chair.

"I'm sorry we had to meet at such circumstances." YG took to initiate the conversation, "I'm sure you didn't expect to be here on a Sunday."

"No worries." I quickly disputed to his concerns, "if anything I apologize for causing your Sunday such inconvenience."

YG smiled at me knowingly. He was calm. Just like Jiyong said earlier when he came to bring me in the office, YG didn't seem to be mad. Or at least he's not showing it. So I felt a little more relaxed. Before I could say anything more YG beat me to it.

"so Leah you work for Chrome Hearts correct?" YG asked.

"Yes."

"So I need your help on something.”

I nodded at YG. Unsure what to make of this. As it’s my first time ever speaking to him. But it seems he’s already well aware of who I am. But I guess that’s nothing to be surprised about. After what happened this morning, he probably ran a background check on me.

“As you know, this morning some pictures surfaced on the internet. But luckily the pictures are not 100% clear. So we can somewhat use that to our advantage ..”


Jiyong and I both nodded along as YG dissected the plan he had in mind.

“First, we will put out a statement that you and Jiyong weren’t kissing in the picture. That it was the angle which the photo was taken that made it look like you and Jiyong were kissing. We will explain the reason Jiyong reached over to your seat was because your seatbelt was stuck and he was helping you to get out …”

“Ok …” I listened intently, but I could feel a frown was formulating between my eyebrows. Did YG think fans were that gullible?! If I was a fan I would have called the bluff right away!

“I know you’re doubting if people would believe our explanation ..” YG continued, right away noticing my concerns. “But trust me, you’d be surprised how fans would rather believe what they want to believe than reality …”

I nodded slowly as I listened on.

“After that, I’ll be making an announcement that YG is

Please log in to read the full chapter