CHAPTER 20 - GD's POV

CHROMED HEARTS - on hiatus
Please log in to read the full chapter

GD's POV

"Wake up sleepy head ..." I whispered while tracing my finger along Leah's face.

She grunted and snuggled her face deeper into the pillow.

It's been a week since the Kiko incident and so far other than that little hiccup Leah and I have been great. As much time as I want to spend with her, just like me, she's a workaholic. Her first and foremost priority was her job. Which I hundred percent support and respect as I can't stand it when girls I date nag me about my time spent working and not with them. Leah not for once ever complained about my long hours in the studio. Instead she would use that to her advantage and work more on her end as she's been busy taking care of the new chrome hearts store opening on top of the collaboration projects between chrome hearts and YG.

But whenever we do have time, we've been spending with each other. Most of it were inside her or my apartment as she is well aware of the consequences being seen with me in public. Although she never protested about it, personally I felt really guilty for never taking her out on a date. For the first time I really want to take the woman I date out. But no one, not even her, think it's an good idea.

"Come on ~~~" I urged again. "Get up you sleepy head .."

She kept her eyes shut but I could see curving at the corner forming a smile. I planted a kiss on the corner of her lip.

"Stttooppp..." She playfully pushed me away while graduated into a grin. "Good morning ..."

"You're finally awake eh?"

"Thanks to you..." She laughed softly while her voice slowly awakens as well.

"Remember what day it is? Are you planning to be late for our important meeting?"

"Oh shoot!" Her eye shot wide open as she scrambled to sit up. "Ah! Why didn't you wake me up with that?"

I laughed to her reaction. I swear this woman is as much, if not more of a workaholic than me!

Just to play with her I pushed her back and pinned her down back on the bed. Not allowing her to get up like she wanted to.

"Come on now!" She whined. "It's not like you don't need to go to the meeting too!"

"You're the one who kept laying in bed whining about getting up!" I smirked playfully, "I'm just granting you your wish of being in bed longer that's all!"

"Jiyong!" She said with the best effort to sound stern while holding back her laugh. "You let me go get ready now!"

"Ok ok!" I surrendered sarcastically throwing my hands up in defeat.

"Good." She nodded but before she stood up she gave me a quick peck on the lips in return to my earlier kiss.

I turned and rested my body sideways with my hand supporting my head upright as I watched Leah ruffled around her room to get ready. Last night we ended up spending a night at her apartment instead of mine cause she pointed out that she would need more time to get ready since she was a girl. I guess she never dated a guy like me - I laughed inside.

I loved watching her and how natural she moved. No pretense. I'm so happy to have finally met a match that was an equal and not just someone who was in awe with me. Even though being a leo I enjoyed having all the attention but until I met Leah I didn't realize that in the woman I date I actually preferred to be treated as an equal.

Leah was now pulling out her outfit for today. I watched with a smile.

"What you smirking about?" She looked at me rolling her eyes.

"Noottthhhinnggg .." I shook m

Please log in to read the full chapter