Author's Note

Stubborn Hearts

By this time, I bet all of you are sick and tired with my A/N that contains the same thing like my other A/Ns. I even think no one would bother to read this anymore. Haha. But that’s okay.

Up until now, I’m still thinking of other words to express my gratitude to you guys but my mind can’t come up with something (can you help me?). So for now, I’ll settle with THANK YOU. I know I said a lot of thank you’s in my previous A/Ns but I really am grateful guys! THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for giving your time to read this fic. I acknowledge I’m a lazy and careless writer, hehe. I’m too lazy that I don’t consult the dictionary for other words to use; I don’t even proofread (but you all know my story and computer shops). Also, I don’t think of things too much, so yeah, I can be really careless. I want to apologize for the typo and grammatical errors. Also, I like to thank you guys because despite the errors, you still got the patience to read my fics.

About this fic, like I said before, this fic was meant to be a light one, so I did my best to make it light. Also, since I wanted to try new things, I put in some action scenes~ hehe. My writing skill in action’s still lame but I’m pretty happy I was able to push this one through and I was able to finish this one up. All in all, I had fun writing this one. I enjoyed writing Dara’s POV so I hope you guys had fun, too.

And of course, I had to do some shoutouts!

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to the ff:

- for dropping me comments! And to those who have followed me here to the repost acct and back here again. Thanks! (i'll post the names soon)

- YelleUnnie and Margz = I don’t know how to thank you enough for making banners for me! The thought of you guys reading already means a lot and making a banner for me is just. . . too overwhelming! You guys are spoiling me!

- HDL (FB peepz) esp. to the admins namely YelleUnnie, eula, meishi and demie. Aigoo! I’m giddy about this.. LOL. Anyways, thanks for updating and informing them peepz..

- to those who have shared this fic to their friends; blogged about this and shared the link to others~ thank you so much! I’m deeply honored!

- to my subscribers, thanks a lot!! *woot woot*.. luv ya! *winks winks*

To sum it all up. . .EVERYONE, thank you!