Promise

Yes, I do! (Hiatus)

Jihyun opened the front door, as she can already smells her fiance’s faint scent of his shampoo lingering throughout the apartment. She immediately feel ecstatic, not able to hide her excitement to share the happy news.

She takes off her shoes, tip-toeing towards the living room only to find her fiance watching the tv, changing the channels.

“Oppa~ I’m home” Jihyun sing-sang, causing her fiance to look at her with a surprised face, but later smiles.

“Welcome home baby” he stood up, with his towel hanging around his neck. His hair is still wet as he hugged Jihyun and some of the waters drops from his hair into Jihyun’s shoulder.

“Oppa, have you eaten dinner yet?” Jihyun asked, releasing herself from the hug. She just simply cannot wait to share him the news.

“Well, I haven’t eaten yet. I’ve been craving to your cooking lately. Would you cook for me baby?” the male pouts, attempting to act cutely, only to cause Jihyun chuckled and nodded her head.

The girl skipped to the kitchen happily and rummaged through the fridge. Finding some ingredients to make something edible and tasty for her special suprise. While her fiance already suspects something has happened which cause her to cook with a very happy mood and gets home early, not like she’s supposed to in these past few days.

The male only looks at her fiance with a loving gaze and watching every move, every actions, every cute exclamation she made while cooking. He just suddenly didn’t feel that hungry anymore. In fact, he would love to embraced Jihyun and forget about dinner right now. But that can do later as Jihyun looks so excited and immersed in her cooking.

Time passes by and within 30 minutes or so, the girl finished her cooking and presented the dinner in two plates. Hers and his. On the dining table. Sitting face-to-face.

“Woah, you cooks something extravagant today. I think it’s too pretty to be a fried rice” the male praised, after seeing the food which is sitting infront of him. Waiting to be finished.

“I just learned something from the workplace. Let’s eat oppa” the girl giggles, feeling proud and satisfied with her work. She, indeed, surprised with her own cooking and in some moments, she just couldn’t believe that the fact she’s the one who made it.

Byunghun took a spoonful of the fried rice, only to be left speechless. As many delicious and wonderful tastes dancing around his tongue. On the other hand, Jihyun feel worried as her fiance didn’t had any responses and just eat in silence.

“Oppa... is it bad?” she carefully asked, not able to eat any spoonful of her own fried rice.

“Baby, I must admit. This cooking left me speechless and all I want to do right now is to eat. There’s just so—omg, I just can say it’s perfect. I love it so much baby” Byunghun said, continued with his eating. While Jihyun feel relieved and started eating her own cooking. Which left her speechless also and all she wants to do right now is eat. Forgetting the news that she wants to tell him.

As they finished their dinner, the two of them just feel so full that they’re too lazy to walk and just sit there. Sitting in silence. Still in the after-effect of eating the fried rice.

Until Jihyun, finally realized something that she should’ve say earlier. Something that makes her feel excited all the time. She her breath as she’s ready to share it with her dear fiance.

“Oppa” she starts

The male can only look at her and tilted his head. Wondering what she needs to say to him.

“I got accepted in the resto. I got accepted in the job oppa”

The room suddenly gotten so quiet. All they can hear is the TV’s sounds and the clock’s ticking. The girl feel uneasy wondering if the male’s happy for her or he—

“Really?! Jihyun’s that great! Congratulations! You deserved to be working in that resto with such skills. I’m so proud of you baby” the male congratulate her sincerely, clasping her hands with his and squeezed it tightly. Hoping that she would feel the happiness he feel right now.

“Then, should we go to party? Me having a debut drama and you gotten accepted into your dream job” Byunghun smiles, suggesting some plans.

The girl suddenly feel all giddy. It’s been a while since both of the had parties and she sure missed some fun. But, she had another plans in her mind.

“No oppa. I don’t wany any parties. I just want to spend times with you. At home, or mall. As long as I’m with you” the girl shakes her head gently, grinning at him.

The male immediately feel butterflies in his stomach. Yes, he must admit, he missed her. The times where they would just cuddle up to each other and feel each other’s warmth. The times where they would talk about things all day and laughing together. Watching TV together and playing games. The times where they don’t have to worry about work and had all the fun.

“If that’s what you want, then let’s do it” the male stood up from his seat, releasing her hands and walks towards her.

The girl suddenly feel confused as her fiance walks to her but suprise as soon as her fiance carry her up, bridal-style.

“Yah oppa! What are you doing put me down! I’m heavy!” the girl feel embarassed and tries to wiggle her way down but as soon as the you-will-fall-down’s feeling runs through her, she immediately wrapped her arms around her fiance’s neck.

“Baby no need to feel embarassed. We’re engaged anyway” the male chuckled, making his way to the living room only to switch off the TV and immediately went inside their bedroom. Closing the door as he made his way in. Putting her down on the edge of the bed, and didn’t has any intention to turn on the lights.

“Oppa, what are we doing right now... You should’ve let me take a bath first. I’m stinky” Jihyun pouts, although it’s dark but her fiance can see her clearly. Their eyes had adjusted to the darkness.

“You’re fine to me. Let’s just sleep. Tomorrow we got jobs to do. Let’s do some cuddling in weekends, alright? I promise you” Byunghung hops into the bed, inviting Jihyun to lay down together with him on the bed.

The girl can only sighed, and lay down beside her fiance. Nodding her head to his promise.

The male wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him until he can feel Jihyun’s breath on his neck, with her cute nose touching her collarbones. The girl unintentionally wrapped her arms around his back and heaved a deep and relaxed sigh.

“Goodnight oppa. I’m sorry if I’m stinky...” the girl chuckled, and closed her eyes. Inhaling her fiance’s good smells directly into her nose.

“Goodnight baby. And I said you’re fine to me. Sleep well and dream of me tonight” the male slowly pulls up the blanket using his foot. Not long after that, they both ended up sleeping in each other’s embrace.


I tried to write in a newer style. So what do you guys think?

And please vote!

Enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3