Misunderstanding

Yes, I do! (Hiatus)

With both of them busy all the time, Sunday come quick. Jihyun working busily at the day shift so she can spend the night with Byunghun. While Byunghun, seems like he forgotten about the promise and continue working like usual on the set, with his co-actress, Yura.

“Jihyun-shi, I heard you’re going work until 6 only?” Jihyun was cooking when her boss, Chanyeol decided to visits her. Jihyun jumps a bit knowing her boss suddenly is beside her. But nonetheless, she nodded her head slowly.

“Family time… Maybe?” and her boss guessed it right, maybe. It’s not family time but it has the same point. Jihyun smile and nodded once again, making her boss chuckled.

“Okay then. Actually on weekend, we need full-worker on their shift today. But just this once, I’ll let you go” Chanyeol winked, patting her head while Jihyun feel embarrassed, taking an off in such a hectic time but a promise is promise. Jihyun’s been waiting for this all weekend. She just wanted to spend times with Byunghun and having fun together. Forgetting about all the tiring works.

As the time come, Jihyun excuses herself from workplace and immediately headed home. Taking out her phone to text her fiancé.

See you at home oppa! I’m on my way home now.

Jihyun smiled, as she can’t wait to spend time with her loved ones. Rushing her way to their apartment. Opening the front door revealing no one’s at home. Jihyun feel a little bit relieved, knowing she could had times to get ready.

Wasting no time, she took a bath, wearing her best casual clothes, even though they’re spending times at home. She rushed to the kitchen and starts cooking the menu she learned from the resto a while ago. Within 1 hour, wonderful-looking dinner can already be seen on the dining table. The girl feel proud and satisfied. All she’ll do now is to wait for her fiancé to come home. She glanced at the clock once, It shows 7.30pm.

Meanwhile, Byunghun, is having fun at the sets. With Yura, laughing and joking together. Little did he know that Jihyun texted him 5 times already and he still didn’t checks his phone. With him having fun with all the staffs and it makes the acting a lot more easier to enjoy. The male, with his co-actress managed to shoot so many scenes today until the PD’s satisfied and called it a wrap.

“That’s a wrap everyone. We’ll meet again tomorrow. Good job Byunghun-shi, Yura-shi” the PD smile and shakes both of their hands while smiling. They both nodded and high-fived to each other as the PD walks away. The time shows 10.30pm already and they’re both tired, physically.

“So, L.Joe-shi, do you, maybe perhaps, have some drinks tonight?” Yura invited him, as they both finished wiping their make-ups and ready to get home. Byunghun smile and nodded, while taking his phone from the bag. He unlocked the screen, only to find 10 new notifications. All from his fiancé.

Byunghun faced went white as soon as he saw the messages. “Yura noona, I think maybe some other day? I’m currently late for a promise” Byunghun immediately excused himself from his co-actress. Meanwhile Yura can only say “Okay. See you tomorrow” with a confused expression. She absolutely doesn’t know what’s happening. Seeing her co-actor running like a mad man makes her wondered even more.

At the same time, Jihyun got tired of waiting and changed her clothes into pajamas. Her wish to spend the times with him has officially shattered into tiny bit of pieces. She left the dinner on the table, leaving it cold and uneaten, untouched. Turning off the TV, she glanced at the clock one more time, only to find it’s 11.00pm. She has works to do tomorrow and she couldn’t take the risk to wake up late.

When she was about to enter the bedroom, the front door opened. She turns around, only to find her fiancé, with his white, exhausted, and sweaty face. Looking at her, with an apologetic look.

“I’m sorry baby” the male said, trying to calm himself down, huffing and puffing. While the girl stayed on her spot. Didn’t move an inch or trying to forgive him. He broke his promise after all. With all the times she should’ve spend at work, she prefer to risk of being fired by getting an early-off.

Byunghun tried to hugged her but she wouldn’t let him. She turns her head sideways, not wanting to see into her fiance’s eyes. Which made the male feel hurt, but guilty at the same time.

“I know I’m—“

“Why didn’t you check your phone? Do you know how much I’m worried about you? Do you know—“ as Jihyun continue with her ranting, the doorbell rang. Jihyun huffed, her breath.

“I’ll go get it” she tried to calm her heart down, and walks to the front door. With her fiancé staying on his spot. Scared to move.

The girl opened the door, revealing none other than her fiancé’s co-actress, Kim Yura. The girl never saw Yura and confused upon seeing a girl standing infront of their apartment.

“Ehm.. Excuse me but.. L.Joe-shi here?” Yura, carefully bowed and asked. Seeing a girl inside the flat that L.Joe walks in earlier, it’s just simple weird.

Jihyun, seeing a girl looking for her fiancé, and that’s when she understood and everything makes sense. Byunghun got home late, because hanging around with this girl until he forgots time. That’s the most reasonable reason that she could muster up right now. She didn’t have any ideas to thought that the girl is her fiance’s co-actress. Nor does Yura having any ideas to think Jihyun as L.Joe’s fiancé that he told before.

“Ah. Yes, he’s here. I’ll call him for you” Jihyun kindly smile to Yura, and went back inside. Seeing Byunghun still standing on the same spot, waiting for her.

“Your girl is here. She’s looking for you. I’ll be going to bed now. Goodnight” Jihyun said with an annoyed tone and gone straight to bedroom, leaving Byunghun dumb-founded. But nonetheless, Byunghun went to the front door, only to see Yura standing awkwardly.

“Ehm, am I disturbing something?” Yura clenched her teeth, overheard Jihyun’s talking just now.

“Ah, noona what are you doing here?” Byunghun could only sighed. Knowing Jihyun has misunderstood.

“I was just worried about you. You ran like a mad man earlier. So I decided to follow you” Yura shyly rubbed her neck. Feeling embarrassed.

“Oh. No need to worry noona. I’m fine. There’s just some misunderstanding, and I kinda broke a promise so..” Byunghun trailed off, sighing.

Meanwhile, Jihyun got out from their bedroom, throwing out her fiance’s pillow, bolster, and a small emergency blanket. Only to over heard their conversation.

Hearing her fiancé worrying about the girl. And the worst part, hearing him calling her ‘noona’. It just tick her off. She exhaled a big, deep breath, before slamming the door close, locking it.

As soon as the male hear the sounds of door been slammed close. He immediately says goodbye to Yura. Yura, on the other hand, wants to get out from the place quickly too. Hearing the sounds of door been slammed, she’s no idiot to interpret that. Her existence isn’t wanted here. She knows that she just disturbed something important, such as, they fighting.

Byunghun closed the door as soon as Yura is out of his sight. He quickly walks towards the bedroom, trying to turn the knob but failed miserably, knowing Jihyun locked the door, didn’t give him any chance to apologize and explain.

“Baby, please opened the door. I want to explain—“

“Goodnight. We’ll talk tomorrow” the male heard the girl shouting from the other side. And he could hear faint sobbing also.

On that moment, he feel sorry, and guilty. Oh how much he wanted to get in there and comfort her. Reassuring that everything’s ok and that girl is her acting partner. Hugging her and showers her with kisses. Shushing her to sleep, embracing each other.

“Baby, I’m sorry. I know I broke the promise, and I’m sorry for not checking my phone. I’m just having too fun on my job and forgets about my phone. So… please forgive me. And the girl earlier is Kim Yura, the acting partner I’ve told you beforehand” the male desperately tried to explain, but Jihyun has completely blocked her hearing with two pillows pressed into her ear. Not wanting to hear any of the male’s explanation and needed time to calm herself.

All she wants to do right now is cried out loud her aching heart.


Double update today! Yes I was just esctatic to update this story and it's been a while since I actually updated something.

So, the drama has started, maybe? Well, you guys wanted it anyway. Teehee<3

And please vote vote vote people<3

Enjoy reading and STAY TUNE<3