Chapter 6: I'm All About You

A Leap of Fate
 
 
When I woke up in the morning, I don't know if I should slap my face or not. 
 
 
 
As soon as I open my eyes first thing in the morning, I went straight to the bathroom and stare at my reflection while remembering the dream I had last night.
 
 
 
"YA OPPA! SING FOR ME ONCE! PLS! I WON'T CHASE AFTER YOU AFTER YOU SING FOR ME! I PROMISE!"
 
 
"jinjjaro? you won't anymore?" I heard Oppa say. But wait... Why does his voice suddenly change like that? And I can't see him clearly too. He was covered with  fog, omo Is this what they call heaven? I'm in heaven with Oppa.. KYAAAAA...
 
 
"Uhmm, I won't anymore. Just sing for me, just this once. I will keep my word!" I said excitedly. I don't why I' m saying  these things too, but oh well do you think I would really do that? But on the other hand, I'm also thinking of doing that.. Hmm...
 
 
"Hmm, kuraeyo.." When he said that, I know he was smiling on that moment. I stepped forward and lean my ear towards him so that I can hear him clearly.
 
 
 
 
(Play this song
I'm All About You by Aaron Carter
 
 
 
"I'm all about you,
I'm all about us
 
No baby you never have to question my love
 
And every night
There's a new crowd
 
But its always you
I'M SINGING ABOUT...
 
 

There is only one these words are goin' out to...

Oh girl,

I'm all about you..."

 
 
As he sing, his voice, which is weirdly not his voice but a familiar one,  grew louder and louder, nearer and nearer towards me, and the fog that was covering him slowly disappears until it shows a figure of a guy, wearing that smile, that sly smile that only he mastered doing it..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I slapped both my cheeks repeatedly as I shout inside the bathroom! MWOOO?!! IT CAN'T BE! WAEEE? OF ALL PEOPLE? WAEEE?
 
 
 
I went out of my room, then look at my mother who was standing at my door, holding a spatula, having that poker-face look at me.
 
 
 
"Eomma!" I cried as I went near her and hugged her.
 
 
"EOMMMA! PLS STOP PUSHING JINYOUNG-AH FOR ME! I PROMISE I WOULD MARRY OPPA AND GIVE YOU A GOOD LIFE!!! EOMMA JUST.PLEASE.STOP!"
 
 
"Ya, what are you saying in this early morning?" She slightly pushed me and headed back on the kitchen to cook. I sat on the floor while ruffling and pulling out my hair. AH I'M GOING CRAZYYYYY!!!
 
 
"Oh, and about Jinyoung-ah. He said he can't go together with you today on your way to the bookshop. He said he'll just see you there. Maybe he has gone tired of your ruthless rant every morning." I heard Eomma says.
 
 
I stopped throwing a tantrum after Eomma said that. I should be happy he isn't the third one I would see first thing in the morning (because Oppa is the first and then Eomma). Uhmm, right! But why does it also made me disappointed? Aigoo i'm really going to be crazy!
 
 
 
I stood up and then went on the dining table and sat, then stare at my Eomma's back unconsciously while she is cooking. I want to clear my head, I can't have polluted Jinyoung thoughts, only Oppa thoughts. I shake my head to shoo and filter all the Jinyoung thoughts away.
 
 
 
" you you're really a brat. You even told Jinyoung-ah to sing a lullaby for you last night. Are you a baby? Aigooo.." I looked at my mother who was smiling while saying those things.
 
 
"I didn't tell him to sing a lullaby for me." I said to my Eomma, puzzled. I can't remember asking him to sing a lullaby for me. I look up, trying to remember last night. But everytime I do, that annoying dream always pop out without even saying excuse!
 
 
"But I clearly heard him singing last night. Jinyoung-ah really has a good voice, he should try auditioning on an agency, he has the looks, the talents, the--"
 
 
"EOMMA!" I shouted at her. AAAAH this is killing me! That fox isn't here but his presence is still liven up!
 
 
"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO--"
 
 
"A-anieyo. It's just that I don't want to hear his name, just this once, JEBAL?" I went to my mother and held her duster dress on the waist, then clasped my hands together, like begging her for silence.
 
 
 
"Ya, I can smell something fishy here. Tell me the truth, did you and Jinyoung-ah, last night.."
 
 
"EOMMA I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! WE WOULD NEVER DO 'THAT'!" My lungs almost went out of my system. I held my head and pull my hair again. AISSH JINJAAAA!
 
 
"YA! That's not what I'm going to say! I'm going to ask if you and Jinyoung went on a serious fight last night! AIGOO! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S THINKING DIRTY HERE!" She point her finger on my head. AISSSH JINJAA!
 
 
"We didn't." I said lifelessly then sit down on the dining table as my mother start to set up the table.
 
 
 
"But Eomma, did you really hear Jinyoung singing last night?" I suddenly asked Eomma as I remember what she said about it awhile ago.
 
 
"I think." then she nod. "Or maybe its our neighbor's radio.. Molla! You should be the first one to know it, he was in your room last night." She said. I squint my eyes then bite the end of my chopsticks as I try hard to remember what happened before I slept last night.
 
 
Aissh, I really can't remember him singing before I doze off. Ah, maybe it's just really our neighbor's radio.
 
 
 
"Uhmm, can you still remember what song you heard last night Eomma?" I swallowed as I put rice on my bowl. I remembered the dream again.
 
 
"As far as I can remember, I can recall him singing words like 'You' 'Love' and... Uhmm what's that word.. How do you pronounce that, A.. Ab.. About?'"
 
 
 
 
 
I opened my eyes wide.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't, I can't believe.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"EOMMA!" I cried, louder than before which made her startled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I ALSO DREAM ABOUT THAT LAST NIGHT! AND JINYOUNG IS ALSO THE ONE WHO'S SINGING!"