-34- When a new door opens, there’s probably a previous door going to close

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ricky and the other Teen Top members ran towards you the next day.

“Noona!!” Ricky hugged you. He wasn’t surprised to see your casted leg, but instead he became more worried. “We were so worried about you!!!”

“Yeah! And the way you beat Big Bang was awesome!!” Changjo exclaimed.

“I didn’t even think a girl would beat them.” CAP rubbed the back of his neck.

You raised an eyebrow. “How’d you guys know?”

“L.Joe told us last night.” Chunji replied.

“He told it to you late at night??”

“Yeah.” Niel nodded. “He quickly phoned us and told us what happened.”

You slowly nodded and looked around. “Where is he anyway?”

The rest shrugged. “He didn’t join us this morning in walking to school.” Ricky answered.

“Oh.” You nodded. Ae Rin walked shyly beside you. As soon as Teen Top saw her, they quickly backed out.

“Wh-what is she doing here????” Ricky pointed at Ae Rin.

Ae Rin pursed her lips and looked down. You slung your arms on her shoulder. “Relax guys. She’s my friend now.”

Teen Top’s jaw dropped. Ae Rin shyly smiled and made a formal bow. “Annyeong. I’m sorry for my past actions before. Black Queen is truly sorry.”

Teen Top nodded hesitantly. You shot them a fierce be-nice-to-her look and they all quickly gave her a sweet smile. You whispered at Ae Rin. “Don’t worry about them. They’re childish.”

Ae Rin giggled. “Ah, really?”

“Well, are you admitting now that you blackmailed L.Joe hyung to be your boyfriend?” Ricky pouted and crossed his arms, making the rest of you smile at his aegyo.

Ae Rin shyly nodded. “Yeah. I’m sorry if I pulled him away from you guys.”

“That’s alright.” Ricky beamed. “So that means L.Joe hyung and Sungchan noona can date, right??”

The question surprised you and you looked away. They all looked at you, waiting for your answer. You turned to them. “I’m engaged already….. remember?” You quietly said.

Ricky’s face fell. Before he could even ask anything, Changjo and Chunji quickly covered their lovely aegyo boy’s mouth to stop him from talking.

Silence fell all over you. But to break it, you quickly said. “Aish. What are you guys being sad about??? Come. Let’s eat!”

At the mention of it, the Teen Top boys quickly ran to the cafeteria. Ae Rin guided you since you trip at times because of your leg.

You met Kwangmin and Youngmin at the cafeteria. You, Ae Rin, Teen Top, and the Jo twins were laughing at one table, while eating your food. You felt very happy once again after a very long time.

---

The next day, your school didn’t have classes because there was a faculty meeting being held. Your mom took that as an opportunity to take you and Kwangmin to a café.

You began to feel lazy about picking a dress so you just grabbed whatever you saw.

When you got down, your mom and Kwangmin were already waiting for you downstairs. “Let’s go?” Your mom asked you. You nodded. Kwangmin held his hand out for you to take. You took it and walked outside with them.

The morning was a bright a sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter