-FINAL- Happy Ending

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Two Weeks Later

L.Joe and you sat under the tree in your school park. The tree became your favorite quiet time with L.Joe. Since it’s your lunch break, you decided to stay there for a while.

“…and I said ‘Hey! You look stupid!!’” L.Joe laughed hysterically beside you. He was leaning on your shoulder.

You shrugged. “It’s not funny. You’re so corny.” You pretended to cover your face in embarrassment. “Why did I even date you????” You smirked.

L.Joe shot up. “Hey… no fair…. Don’t say things like that.” He pouted.

“Aish~” You looked away. “Don’t give me that kind of look. Only Ricky can pull that expression.”

“Really, noona??” Ricky and the other Teen Top members suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“AAGH!” You clutched your chest. “Since when were you there?”

“Since now….” Ricky sat in front of you while the rest tackled and played with L.Joe. “So, noona. I do look cute, right?” He made a very adorable aegyo.

You pinched his cheek. “Yeah. You’re so cute.”

“Yaaay! Noona says I’m cute! L.Joe hyung! You’re girlfriend says I’m cute!!” Ricky clapped infinitely.

“Hey!” L.Joe pushed his other friends, making them roll on the ground. Ricky stuck his tongue out at L.Joe. L.Joe did the same.

“Sungchan!” Ae Rin and the other Black Queen appeared before you. Hee Chan, Ha Young and Hee Rin made an impressive development by recovering from their injuries after a week. You waved at them. “Sungchan!” Ae Rin squatted beside you and gave you an envelope. You took it. “It’s my birthday this coming Saturday. Please come!” She placed her hands together and pleaded.

You laughed. “You’re doing aegyo, too? Alright. I’ll go!”

“Great!”

“Hey, aren’t we invited?” CAP butted-in.

“Oh, yeah. You do.” Ae Rin handed each one of them an envelope. She turned back to you and gave you two more envelopes. “Give this to the twins. Hope they’ll come too.”

“Oh, they’ll come. Especially Youngmin. Wherever there’s food, you’ll find him.”
Ae Rin giggled. “Okay. See you later.” She stood up and signaled Black Queen to go.

Hee Chan slowly walked to Chunji. “Um, oppa…”

Chunji was also sitting on the ground, so he had to look up. He gave her his signature smile. “Yeah?”

Hee Chan produced a small bag of cookies from behind and handed it to Chunji. “I baked that. Please accept.”

Chunji took it. “Wow. Um, thank you.” Hee Chan bowed and ran back to Black Queen with a giggle. They finally walked away.

“Aigoo!” Niel head-locked his hyung. “Someone’s got a crush on hyung!!!”

“Ey, shut up.” Chunji rubbed the back of his neck.

You simply smiled at them.

“Ayo!!” Youngmin’s distinguishable voice came piercing through the air as he and Kwangmin walked towards you. “Can we join you guys?”

“Sure.” Changjo replied nicely. Kwangmin and L.Joe gave each other a manly greeting.

“Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter