-32- To The Rescue

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before I start, I just want to tell you that Black Queen haven’t seen Big Bang except for Ae Rin since she’s the sister of Choi Seunghyun (aka TOP). They haven’t even met. And sorry if I kept on changing Ha Young’s name to Hee Young. It’s HA YOUNG. Sorry. Last apology. Sorry for making Big Bang bad. I just had to. T_T.

------------

“Oppa! Come on!” Ae Rin was whining through her phone after classes.

“Tsk. Did you really forget that I’m in Jeju right now?” Seunghyun, commonly known as TOP, answered back. “Call GD.” Then the line died.

Ae Rin tsked and dialed GD’s number.

“Yo, what’s up, ma lady?” GD said as soon as he picked up.

“Hi. Got some work for you to do.” She smiled evilly.

---

 “Where’s Ae Rin?” Ha Young asked as she, Hee Rin, and Hee Chan walked out of the school very late at night. They were busy studying. Since Ae Rin was distant from them now, they were trying to be normal students.

Hee Chan shrugged. “Planning stupid plots, I guess.”

“I miss her.” Hee Chan, who happened to be their maknae, cooed.

The three made a group hug.

“Ey, Hee Chan. You’re new mahogany hair is pretty.” Ha Young complimented. The maknae just smiled and tossed her hair to the back.

From behind the bushes outside their school, arguing whispers could be heard.

“Is that her?” Seungri asked.

“Yeah, it’s her.” GD assured the rest. “It’s red, see? Just like what Ae Rin said. Ae Rin was also right that the Sungchan girl would come out late.”

“I don’t know.” Taeyang shook his head. “Isn’t that mahogany?”

Daesung smacked his hyung’s head. “It’s only dark, that’s why you couldn’t see.”

The three unaware girls laughed and chatted until they reached the bushes. When they passed by it, the four men emerged from their hiding place.

“Well, well, well.” GD swiped his lower lip.

The girls turned around. “Who-who are you?” Hee Chan croaked.

“Who are we?” Seungri smirked. “We’re here for you, red-haired.”

*Red-haired?* Ha Young thought.

“So, shall we dance??” Taeyang said and started to pin Hee Chan to the wall.

---

You and the twins were walking merrily towards your house when you suddenly noticed you left your hoodies at school.

“Oh, shoot.” You looked at the twins. “I’ll just go back to the school. I forgot something.”

“I’ll come with you!” Kwangmin insisted.

You smiled reassuringly. “I’ll be fine. I’m a gangster.”

Kwangmin smiled and finally agreed. You watched the two go the opposite direction.

---

“Darn. It’s closed? I thought it’s always open??” You complained as you shook the gate of school.

You were about to go home when you suddenly heard a loud cry from one of the alleys outside the school. You quickly jogged to the place and quietly peered. You were shocked at the sight of the Black Queen, all beaten to a pulp on the ground. Your eyes widened.

Hee Rin tried to stand up. “I told you, she’s not Sungchan! And we’re not her gangmates!!”

Seungri kicked her stomach, which made her cough blood. “Shut up with the lies, would ya??”

GD took his phone and called Ae Rin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter