-23- New Girls

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“L.Joe, get off of me!!” You screamed as you found L.Joe back-hugging you while you went to school that next day.

“No.” He said firmly. But he quickly unhanded you when a teacher passed by.

“Pffft. I wish that there’s always a teacher passing by.” You huffed. L.Joe pouted and the two of you went inside your classroom.

As usual, you made your way to your desk and sank your head on the table and slept.

The teacher came inside and tapped the table with his ruler. “Okay class. We have new students.”

You groaned and yelled in your head. *GAH!! WHY DOES THIS SCHOOL KEEP ACCEPTING NEW STUDENTS EVERY NOW AND THEN??!!!*

“Girls, introduce yourselves.”

Four adorable-looking girls came in the room. They bowed  simultaneously and started talking.

“Hi. My name is Shin Ha Young.” The girl with hair tied in a bun said.

“Hello. I’m Hwang Hee Rin.” The short-haired girl spoke.

“Good day. My name is Kwon Hee Chan.” The girl in ponytail said.

“Annyeong! I’m Choi Ae Rin.” The blonde girl greeted.

You looked up from your seat and scanned the girls. Something’s fishy about them, you thought. They seem… familiar. You shrugged the thought and went back to your dreamland.

This time it was the boys’ turn to swoon. The girls made their way to their seats as boys’ whistled at them. The blonde one, Ae Rin, gazed at L.Joe and smiled. L.Joe smiled back and glanced at you and smiled widely. Ae Rin followed his gaze and saw you. She squinted her eyes and rolled it before she went to her seat.

---

“L.Joe. PERSONAL SPACE!” You were now going home to check up on Kwangmin.

“What? Personal Taste? Is that Lee Minho’s drama?” Then he snickered and continued to hold your shoulder.

You shot him a glare and shook him while walking. “You pesky, annoying, mischievous guy!! What’s wrong with you and your coconut???!! You really do wanna mess with me??!!!”

L.Joe just kept giggling like an idiot. “Yeah. I like you too!”

You threw a tantrum. “Aish!”

“You know, you’d look beautiful in a skirt.”

“Heck, what? I’m Bae Sungchan, for crying out loud! I don’t do skirts!”

L.Joe laughed. “That’s alright. I’ll encourage you.”

Then suddenly, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter