-30- Bitter Truth

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe walked to school, feeling so down after knowing a shocking news the other night. As he entered the classroom, he was greeted by his pretend girlfriend.

“Hi, baby!” Ae Rin s her arms around L.Joe’s.

“Ae Rin, can you quit it? She’s not here yet.” L.Joe gave her an irritated expression.

Ae Rin eyed L.Joe and dropped her cutesy image. “You remember our deal very well, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Better not break it, or else, she’ll end up in the gutter.” She turned around and walked back to her seat.

L.Joe gulped and tried to forget what he heard and what he did that day.

--Flashback--

After P.E. Class (Chapter 25)

L.Joe was about to leave school and was looking for you when he heard voices from inside one of the rooms. He peeped in and saw Black Queen. He listened to what they’re saying and heard that they’re planning to put Sungchan down again by going all gangsta on her.

“Psh.” L.Joe chuckled lightly. “Sungchan could beat them up even if they’re girls.” He was about to walk away when he heard Hee Chan exclaim.

“Ae Rin! What about Big Bang??”

L.Joe’s eyes widened. *B-Bi-Big Bang?? They’re the most notorious gang in Seoul, right?* He went back to eavesdropping.

“Oh yeah!” Ae Rin nodded slowly. “I could totally use oppa’s help.”

*Oppa?* L.Joe thought. *Wait a minute. She’s Choi Ae…. Don’t tell me she’s the younger sister of Choi Seunghyun????*

“That’s right, Ae Rin.” Hee Young replied. “You could ask your brother to beat her up. Let’s see if she can outdo them. Heck, they’re the toughest gang, right?” Then they all laughed hysterically.

*Oh no. I was right.*

“I’ll just call oppa now and ask them to track down that red-haired .” Ae Rin was about to dial in her phone when, without him thinking, L.Joe barged in.

“What’s up with you guys and doing all those stuff? Huh?” L.Joe said. “It’s sickening.”

“Oh, so you’ve heard us, ey?” Ae Rin tilted her head.

“You’re wasting your time beating Sungchan. Why can’t you just stop?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter