-29- I’ll Simply Pretend, Even If I’m Hurt

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Cheers!” Your dad raised his glass of wine towards your mom, and the twins’ parents. All of you were in a fancy restaurant near Namsandong.

Your mom tapped her glass with a teaspoon to get your attention. “Everyone.” You sighed. As if she was talking to all of the people in the restaurant, you thought. “I have an announcement to make.”

All of you looked at her. You looked around. The twins’ parents are quite excited, your parents as well, like they’ve all made a plan. *So we kids are the dumb ones. Tsk.*

“Let’s just get to the point, okay. Since our family bonds are quite strong enough, and we wanted to expand our company more, we decided that we should merge companies!!”

The parents rejoiced. You clapped, along with the rest.

“But that’s not all.” Your father continued. “In order to do that, there must be some kind that’s suppose to happen. We’ve decided that Sungchan and Kwangmin be married, since they’re both childhood sweethearts.”

Your eyes widened and mentally slapped your face. Suzy held your hand and tried to stop you from raging. No, you can’t start a riot now. Not with your parents there.

Your mom laughed. “Of course you won’t be married now. You’re too young. Therefore, you’d be engaged until you’re finally legal to marry.”

You were lost for words

Kwangmin awkwardly smiled. “Oh. Isn’t it a little bit too rushed? I mean, couldn’t we just merge without… this?” He looked sadly at you, knowing you wouldn’t want to marry him someday. “And, shouldn’t you have asked us first? Actually, it’s fine with me. But I would be wrong if one disagrees.”

They all looked at you. You gulped. You couldn’t take this all in in a mere second. You just wanted to burst. “Can I just go out and get some fresh air??” Without waiting for their reactions, you quickly went outside.

As soon as you got out, you stomped your foot on the ground and paced back and forth. “What the heck is this?!” You wanted to rage badly, but you couldn’t. It didn’t fit your current image.

Just then, a familiar figure walked towards you. “Su-Sungchan?”

You looked up. You gave him an expressionless face. “L.Joe.”

He looked at you up & down and awed at your beauty. “Wow. You look amazing.”

You breathed in heavily, and breathed out. “What are you doing here?”

“Just… walking around Namsan Park. Then I saw you.” He was still gazing at your face.

“Would you stop staring at me?! You have a girlfriend, right?? Wouldn’t she be upset if you keep sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter