-16- Lotte World

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Heck, Lotte World????” You growled as you arrived in the entrance gates.

L.Joe ran to the ticket booth. “Come on! It will be fun!” He said in English.

“Fun your face!” You replied back in English as you crossed your arms in front of you.

As soon as you entered, L.Joe kept on pulling you to different rides, but in a manly way. You went to the merry-go-round first. You feel like a baby so you slept the whole ride. You didn’t know,  L.Joe was taking pictures of you.

“Ey, let’s ride that!” He pointed to the roller coaster after the first ride.

You just rolled your eyes since you can’t back out anyway.

---At the roller coaster                

“Just hold my hand!” L.Joe kept on insisting.

“Tsk. I said no.”

“What did I tell you earlier?”

“But I thought you gave up on your game????”

“Oops. I started again.” He held your hand again.

Please fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight. The PA said through the speakers. (a/n: I don’t know what you call the things that speak everytime the ride starts. Kekeke~)

“I’m holding on!!” L.Joe yelled and raised his hand holding your hand. “I’m holding on pretty tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He squeezed your hand too much.

“Yah! You’re such a kid! Stop yelling!!”

He laughed and looked away as the ride started to go.

The whole ride was a nightmare for you. L.Joe kept screaming like a girl the whole time while you were just staring blankly ahead.

“Bae Sungchan!!!!!!!! Before I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want you to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“L.JOE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

When you got down, he was still holding on to your hand. You wanted to pull your hand away, but deep inside you liked the warm feeling his hand give to you.

“Wooh!” L.Joe wiped his forehead with his left hand. “I just made a confession on a roller coaster!” He looked at you. “Isn’t that great??”

You just looked at him and he laughed again.

The two of you went to the arcade. L.Joe quickly went to the Dance Dance Revolution machine and danced like crazy.

*Wow. He’s really good.* You thought.

“100! You won!” The machine said.

L.Joe got a red heart plush toy. After he got his prize, he immediately ran to you. “Sungchan.”

“Eh?”

“I give you my heart!” L.Joe extended both of his hands, holding the plush toy. “I give to my heart, literally!”

You blinked hard and tried not to blush, but your face betrayed you. You took it.

“Aigoo~” L.Joe pinched your cheek. “What should you say when someone gives you a present?”

“Mwo? Ah. Gomawo, L.Joe-shi.” You blushed again and looked away. *Darn. You’re a gangster, what’s wrong with you???*

“Oppa.”

“MWO?????”

“Call me op-“

“Never in a million years!!!” Then you stormed out of the arcade.

The ahjumma behind the arcade counter started snickering. “Couples these days are so cute! They make lover’s quarrels look like a simple fight over a candy!!”

L.Joe turned to the ahjumma. He smiled and bowed towards her.

“Omo. Run after your girlfriend. She might get lost.”

“Oh, yes ahjumma. I will. Isn’t my girlfriend cute??” Then he ran away.

He found you sitting on a bench outside, hugging the plush toy too tight.

“Ah! I can’t breathe.” He started acting as he walked towards you.

“What?”

“You’re hugging my heart so much.” He pointed at the toy.

You blushed and quickly loosened your grip o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter