-33- Patching Up The Pieces?

My Gangsta... Girl???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ae Rin’s voice became alarmed when she heard Hee Chan’s piercing screech at the other end of the phone. “STUPID!!!!! YOU GOT THE WRONG GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Huh?” GD replied back at her.

“HEY!” Ae Rin recognized your voice at the other end. Realizing the mistake she did, and knowing Big Bang might kill you and the other Black Queens, she screamed. “GD!! WAIT!! STOP!!”

But it seems like he can’t hear her anymore. The phone line became dead. Ae Rin’s eyes widened and called L.Joe.

“What do you want Ae Rin?” L.Joe’s tired voice came through the phone.

“L.JOE! SUNGCHAN’S FIGHTING WITH BIG BANG!”

“What??”

“I’m sorry! I…”

“Isn’t it what you wanted???????”

“No… I just wanted to scare her..”

“AGHH!! Ae Rin!!”

“Meet me outside the school!! Hurry, okay??”

---

L.Joe panted as he reached the school. He was shocked to see four men, twisting and groaning from pain on the ground. His eyes widened and his heart pumped loudly. *Sungchan….. did this??*

Ae Rin arrived and saw the sight. *She beat Big Bang?*

Ae Rin walked towards GD and kicked him. “!!! Where are my friends???”

GD was still holding his area and tried to stand up, but he failed. He limped his arms up shakily and pointed at the direction your car went into.

“Darn you!! You beat the wrong girls!!” Ae Rin shouted one last time.

“Ae Rin. Let’s go!! They might be at the nearest hospital in that direction.” L.Joe said agitatedly.

Ae Rin nodded and ran with L.Joe.

---

“Ma’am, was there a red-haired girl who came here just now??” L.Joe said to the nurse in the front desk.

“Oh, yes. They’re in the Emergency room.”

“Emergency…?” L.Joe’s eyes widened.

“Come on!!!!” Ae Rin pushed L.Joe towards the Emergency room.

As soon as they arrived, they saw you leaning in one of the walls, your right leg covered with a cast. Your arms were crossed in front of you.

“Sungchan!!!” L.Joe shouted.

You looked up and stood straight. Ae Rin quickly went up to the door of the emergency room and peeked in. L.Joe rushed towards you and quickly engulfed you in a big embrace. “Sungchan!! I’m so worried!” He removed you from his embrace and stared into your eyes. Your heart started to flutter as you saw great concern in his eyes. “Look at you!! You’re lip is bruised!” He looked down at your casted leg. “Which one of those guys did that to you?!” Ae Rin looked at you and was astounded at how you survived Big Bang.

“Relax, L.Joe. I’m fine. I heal pretty quick.” You assured him and gave him a weak smile, since yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter