Chapter 6

The Road Not Taken

The next day Jonghyun woke up with a smile, thinking about the day ahead of him. He got up, dressed and had a quick breakfast and left in a huge hurry. All of his sub-ordinates were surprised, they had never seen Jonghyun this excited and never in such a hurry.
"After I finish with that drug dealer I should hurry back to the university. Let's see what my kitten does throughout the day."
After finishing up with the drug dealer, Jonghyun dismissed everyone who had come with him and took the car and drove off alone.
"Seriously how could anyone even think of selling drugs in my area without my permission. Well all that beating might have put some sense in him. Now anyways back to my kitten. I wonder what he studies. He looks the studious type. Now all that I can do is to wait for the classes to end." Jonghyun thought and parked the car at a distance from the university. In the evening, around 4 he noticed people exiting the university. He straightened up in his seat.

"Now if only my kitten shows up soon. Ah there he is, looking as angelic as ever in a White shirt and black jeans. All that is missing is his halo. Wait who is he smiling at?" Jonghyun searched around, craning his neck here and there, but he couldnt find anyone. "I'll definitely give up everything I own to know what's going on in his head."
After a few minutes of following him, Jonghyun found him entering a bookstore. "Maybe he is buying a book, I'll just wait here for him. What is he doing? It's been nearly half an hour since he entered that store." Jonghyun got out from his car and entered the book store."So he works here. Well let's see if he recognises me from last night. Finally he notices me. My eyes are seriously hurting after all that staring."
"How can I help you?"
How can I help you asks! If only he knew how much I've gone through following him throughout the day. Well let's give him something to think about.

"I am searching for books on kidnapping" well that should do it. And true to that I was rewarded with his puzzled look and he asked me again.

"I am looking for a book on kidnapping." I said again this time a bit more loud and clearly. Oh god his puzzled look seriously is something." And Jonghyun found himself smiling."Fiction eh? I'll make it reality soon."

Jonghyun looked at him, and walked out of the store, humming to himself, happy with his day so far. At 7 Jonghyun noticed him leaving the store. He followed him, and found himself in an area he had never been before. There were not many houses here. It was dark and had an eerie feeling it to. He saw Jinki entering an old looking house. It was called 'The Paradise' and had the address below. And now Jonghyun had a call to make.
"Min soo give whatever information you can get on the people living at this address. Give it to me as fast as you can." and he gave him the address and ended his call. After 10 or 15 minutes later his phone rang.
"A family of four live there. The mother is Park soo young 38 year old house wife. Father's name is Park Jung Ho. Jonghyun he is the one-"
"The one who should have died. I know. You know what you have to do now." Jonghyun said his voice cold.
"Tell me about their kids."
"A 6 year old daughter, Park Jung Hwa and a 23 year old son, Lee Jinki."
"Give me more information about the son."
"A fouth year university student."
"Anything else?"
"Well he doesn't have a criminal record."
Jonghyun nodded and cut the call.
"Well my kitten has a name now. Lee Jinki. Lee Jin-Ki." Jonghyun liked the way his name felt on his Tongue.
"Jinki tomorrow is the day when we finally introduce ourselves."

And Jonghyun drove off into the darkness.


 

A/N: Stalker Jjong!!xD