Chapter 28~!

SHE is a special BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28

-At the café-

Baekhyun : *He take a sip of his coffee while looking at ????* What do you want to talk about?

????: I need your help of course.

Baekhyun : *He put his cup on the table* Wi..With what?

????: Oh you know..

Baekhyun: I don’t.

????: *Scoffs* And now you’re pretending that you don’t know huh?

Baekhyun : Really, I seriously don’t know.

????: Its obviously getting rid of someone.

Baekhyun: Who?

????: Luhan. *Smirks*

Baekhyun : …..

 

-At the hospital-

Kris : So..We all are idols?

*All of the member nods*

Kris: Uhhh..Name..EKSO.

Suho: *He facepalm* EXO! EXO! E-X-O!

Lay: Hyung, calm down hyung. He’s trying his best to remember.

Suho: I know but—

Manager: You three, lets go. You guys need to go to work. The members already waiting for you in the van.

Sunny: Hyung..Can I stay here? I need to look after Kr—

Manger: Soonkyu, you know that you already took the day off for to long. We can visit Kris after we are done with the schedule.

Sunny: But hyung..Kris is in—

Kris: Hey,don’t worry. You can go. Ill be fine.

Sunny: *She looks at Kris worriedly*

Kris: *Frowns* I’ll be fine. Trust me. I can take care of myself.

Sunny: *Sigh* Alright. Ill be right back after my work. Take care okey?

Kris: Okey, okey.

 

­­­*All of them leave the ward*

*After they leave, one of the doctor come in*

 

Doctor: Sir, are you sure about this?

Kris: *He looks at the doctor* I’m sure.

Doctor: But sir, why?

Kris: I have my reason.

 

*After they are done with their work, the members are force to celebrate by the president for winning in K-Chart, even thought they are tired and don’t want to.*

Chanyeol: *Sigh deeply* Do we really have to go? Im so tired. I did rather visit Kris.

Kai: I agree with Chanyeol. Aih, hyung..Cant we just skip the the celebration?

Manager: No, president really want us to celebrate with him. Beside, its on him.

*All of the member frown*

Sunny: (Aish, why now? But I need to look after Kris. What if the person come to hurt Kris again? Ah, maybe I’ll ask him.)

 

-At the club-

*Most of the people dances while enjoying the remix music that is playing while the members enjoying their drink*

Baekhyun: Hey Kai, I think you should go dance! You could attract girls with your dance. *Winks*

Chen: Yeah Kai. Cmon! You should show them your powerful dance.

Kai: Should I? *He smiles playfully*

Lay: Yeah! Ill join you! Should we have a dance battle?

Kai: Bring it on!

*Kai and Lay get up and the other people cheering for them as they get on the stages and starts to dance, showing their amazing performance*

 

Sunny: *She cant concentrate since she is still worried for Kris* * She receive a text message and she read it* *She sigh i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter