Chapter 16

SHE is a special BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next day-

-At the practice room-

-All the members are in room-

Suho: Okey guys! Let's start our practice!

Sehun: /Yawn./. (, I don't get enough sleep because of...Ugh! Why do I keep thinking about that gu..girl just said. Is she serious? Ugh!) Argghhh!!! /Mess his hair./.

/All the member look at Sehun./.

Kris: Is everything okey Sehun? /Raise eyebrow./.

Chanyeol: Dude, you got a panda eyes just like Tao. Hahahaha!

Luhan: You don't get enough sleep, don't you?

/Sehun look at Luhan and then at Sunny.)

Sehun: (Luhan is Sunny's fiancee and Sunny's is Sungmin sis? Like, seriously? What?! Why even Sunkyu like about his gender just to become an idol. Is she crazy or something?)

Suho: OH SEHUN!

Sehun: /Quickly stand up./. Y...Yes! (This so crazy!)

Suho: What's wrong with you?

Sehun: Eh?

Suho: You look tired, not enough sleep, you got panda eyes, and you're just in gaze. What is wrong with you today?

Sehun: (Yeah...What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I even think about this..? It's not my problem!) Oh...I..I just can't sleep last night because of my nightmares hyung.

Suho: /Shake his head and sigh./. Go and sleep on the sofa for a while.

Sehun: Huh? But hyung...

Suho: No buts...Just go and take your rest.

Sehun: O...Okey...

/Sehun lay on the sofa while the other members practicing their dance moves./.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-At the dorm.-

-Sunny was in the living room with other while having a conversation with Tiffany on her phone.-

Sunny: Haha...Of course not! Yah...Even If I'm an Idol I wouldn't forget you, you know...Haha...Yeah...I love you too fany! Bye. /Hang up./. 

Everybody: /Look at Sunny./.

Sunny: What? /Raise my eyebrow./.

Chanyeol: Dude, you better becarefull before you get caught and get a scandal man...

Sunny: Why would I be on a scandal?

Sehun: Duh...Obviously, when you get caught hanging our or have a girlfriend, you gonna be so ruined man.

Sunny: /Roll my eyes./. (Don't worry...I'm straight guys.) Don't worry, it won't happen...

Luhan:Yeah...Don't worry guys...It WON'T ever happen....

Sunny: .../Glare at Luhan./. (Why this bastard..?!)

Luhan: /Smirk at Sunny./. (What? I'm just saying it won't happen...?) /Stick his tongue out./.

Sunny: (Jinja this bastard...I just really want to...UGH!)

Kris: /Looking both at Luhan and Sunny./. (What is they realationship really? Are they really cousin something?)

Sehun: /Look at Sunny chest./. (If I look into it clearly, it's kinda have that....WTF!!! What the hell am I doing?! ) /Shake his head./.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

-The next day-

-All the members start pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter