Chapter 21

SHE is a special BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin: Who are.....Luhan?

  Sunny: L...Luhan, wh...What are you doing here? I though....   Luhan: That's not important right now. Sunbae, sorry but....Could you please let go of Soonkyu's hand? It seems like you grip his wrist to tight. He might be hurt.   Taemin: /Taemin slowly letting Sunny's wrist go./. O...Oh...(Ceh, you're lucky today Soon...Ani, Sunny. Fine, we'll continue this later.)    Sunny: /Sunny rub her re wrist./.   Luhan: /Luhan saw Sunny wrist became red and secretly glare at Taemin while Taemin still looking at Sunny./. (Just what is going on here?!) Soonkyu, let's go. We should go back to the dorm. Manager might be mad at us. /Drag Sunny immidieatly, leaving Taemin./.   Sunny: Eh? /Get draged./.   -Out of the club-   Sunny: Wait a minute, didn't you say we're going back to the dorm? /Still getting drag Luhan./.   Luhan: Just shut up and follow me.   Sunny: What?!   -At the club-   Kris: Hey, where's Luhan?   Suho: I don't know. /Shurgs and take a sip of his drink./ Whatever it is, let's just go and have some fun. Hurm?   Kris: /Scoff./. What kind of leader are you?   Suho: /Stop drinking and put the glass on the table./. What? What do you mean by that? /Suho's tone is a bit serious and also there's a bit anger in there./.   Kris: Are you serious? You don't even care about the member.   Suho: What?! Me?! Yah, Wu Yifan you.....   Chanyeol: Hyung, hyung...Stop it will you? We are here to relief some stress not to fight and Kris hyung, let Luhan be where he wants to. It's not like he's a baby. He can take care of himself, so don't worry. /Pat Kris's and Suho's back./.   Kris and Suho: /Sigh./.   Chanyeol: Now, now...Let's go and join the others! /Drag Suho and Kris to the dance floor./.   -At a restaurant-   Luhan: /Luhan was eating like a hungry person./.   Sunny: Tch, tch, tch. Look at that, you look like a beggar who never eats for years.    Luhan: /Stops./. Yah, shut up and eat your food while it's hot.   Sunny: What are you? My mum?   Luhan: Ani, your fiance.   Sunny: /Raise her eyebrow./. (Wh...What's with him?) What?   Luhan: What? It's the truth. We are going to be engage remember?   Sunny: (Okey, now he's acting weird.) What's with you?   Luhan: What?   Sunny: You....Why do you suddenly admit that kind of thing to me?   Luhan: Did I ever lie to you or something?   Sunny: A...Ani...You're just weird today.   Luhan: /Sigh./. Just eat your food. /Continue eating./.   Sunny: /Shurgs and start eating her food./.   -SHINEE's dorm-   Key: Oh, you're home.   Taemin: Hurm.   Key: Why so late? Where do you go just now?   Taemin: Club.   Key: Yah, you should bring me along.   Taemin: /Chuckles./. Maybe next time hyung. Sorry. By the way, where's the others.   Key: They're sleeping since they're so tired from their schedule.   Taemin: /Nods./. How about you hyung?   Key: I don't have any work today so....   Taemin: /Nods and smile a bit./. I will go to sleep now too.   Key: Okey.   Taemin: /Went to his room./.   Key: /Scratch his head./. He seem not in a mood today. Did something happen?    -At Taemin's room-   Taemin: /Remembered what happen at the club./. Luhan.....Does he have some relationship with her? Wait, but he doesn't know that 'he' is a girl. But.....Why does his action was like he was protecting her? Hurm....Maybe he just care for his saeng. Aish, Lee Taemin. You're talking to yourself again. But, that girl.....She seems intresting from the begining I met her.....Should I make her mine? /Smirk./.   -The next day- -At SM ent company-   /Sunny recieve a text./.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter