Chapter 27~!

SHE is a special BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-2 days later-   Kris: *Slowly open his eyes half lided while still breathing using the oxygen but his eyesight is still a bit blurry* (Where I am? I…Feel so heavy…)   ????: Tch…   Kris: (Who…Is that?)   ????: *Look at Kris with a hatred look* You know, if weren’t for you and also that guy Luhan, I would make her mine already..   Kris: (What is this person talking about? Her? Luhan?…)   ????: *Smirk* Should I take off this oxygen mask for you? It’s better that way right?   Kris: *Try to speak but can’t* (Oh no…My eyesight…It’s getting darker…)   ????: * About to take off the oxygen mask from Kris*   =Door creaks and it was Sunny who was about to go in*   ????: *Stops and frowns* *Mumbled* Ceh, it’s your lucky day today huh? Just you wait…   Kris: *His eyes close again uncouncious*   Sunny: Oh, you’re here?   ????: Ah, y..Yeah..Hahahaha…   Sunny: I bought some food..Let’s eat!   ????: *Smile and chuckles* Okey.     -At SM company-   BoA: How’s Kris?   Manager: *Shake his head* I just recieved message from Soonkyu that Kris is still not waking up.   BoA: *Sigh*   Manager: Uhmm…By the way…   BoA:??   Manager: It seems like…It’s been confirmed that it was a hit and run case.   BoA: As expected…Did the police find any suspect?   Manager:No because it was not clear in the CCTV but they know what kind of car the suspect use. They still searching for the suspect.   BoA: I hope they find the suspect ASAP.   Manager: I hope so too.     -AT THE PRACTICE ROOM-   Lay: Hey, I heard it was a hit and run case.   Suho:*Nods* Yeah, it really was.   Chanyeol: I guess humans this days are scared to take care of their responsibility huh?   Kyungsoo: Scary!!   Baekhyun: Hmmm…Or maybe someone hold grudge on him or something~?   *All of the members look at Baekhyun*   Baekhyun: *Chuckles* Don’t take it seriously guys…It’s just a PREDICTION…*Fake smile*   Xiumin: Whatever it is lets just pray that Kris will wake up and get better soon.     Meanwhile at Luhan’s house..   Luhan: *Calls Sunny* Why on earth that girl isn’t picking up?! Aish! Should I just go to the hospital? Yeah…I should…WHAT?! NO! Why would I even-- ARGGHH!! This is so not like Luhan!       -At Kris’s ward-   Kris: *His finger move and his eyes slowly open again*   Sunny: K..Kris?! You’re awake!   Kris: *Look at Sunny* S..Soonkyu…  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter