Chapter 13

SHE is a special BOY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sungmin: You....have we met before? Sunny: Eh? Uhm...uh...No(?) Sungmin: Really? Hurm...You seem fimmilar. /Sungmin take a close look on Sunny's face./. /All the member look at Sunny and Sungmin/ Sunny: ..... Sungmin: I guess I'm wrong...Maybe I just had past you but you don't notice it. Sunny: Yeah...Th-that could be it. (Phew....Bro, you are really making me panic...Really...) Luhan: /Sigh/ (That was...really...close.) Kris: ....../look at Sunny and Luhan/ (Something's weird here...) Tao: KRIS!!! Kris: Huh? What? Chen: Are you day dreaming or something? We have to go back to the hotel. Kris: Oh..Uh...Yeah..Sorry. I was thinking about something just now. Xiumin: Luhan! Sunkyu! Let's go!  L & S: Nae! /All the member walk outside and went inside the van/ -While in the studio- Sungmin:....Sir. Mr.Zhang: Hurm...? /Writting something on the paper/ Sungmin: Isn't the new member name Kyusun? Why did they call them Soonkyu? Mr.Zhang: I guess, they get to used to it./Chuckle/ Sungmin: Used to what? Mr.Zhang: Well, actually...His real name is Soonkyu. Sungmin: Oh.../Nods/ (Weird...His face...Kinda really! really! Look fammiliar to someone that I really know...But who?) Mr.Zhang: Sungmin? Sungmin: Ah yes.... Mr.Zhang: Do this work for me. Sungmin: Nae.... ____________________________________________________________________________________________ =At Hotel= -Sunny, Luhan, Kris- /Luhan throw himself on the bed./. Luhan: So......Tired.... Sunny: I'm going to take a shower. /Take her cloths and things./. Luhan and Kris: ......... /Sunny went into the bathroom/ Luhan:.....Ge... Kris:....Hurm? Luhan: Nothing.... =1 hour later= /Sunny get out of the bathroom with his cloths already on. She dry her hair using the towel./ Kris: What took you so long? You take a shower for 1 hour? What kind of human are you? Sunny: /Scoffed/ Well, sorry GEGE...I am clean person. /Roll her eyes./. Kris: /Kris blushed when Sunny call her gege./. (She called me gege...?) /Sunny wear her hoodie and wear her cap./. Luhan: Where are you going? /Raise eyebrow./. Sunny: To die. Luhan: ...Seriously?  Sunny: Of course not idiot! I'm going out for some fresh air for a while. I'll be back later.  Kris: Hey...! /Sunny went out./. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ /Sunny actually went to some cloths shop. She wants to see chinese design cloths and other design. She maybe have an idea after seeing the cloths design/ Sunny: /Look at the cloths/ (Woah...So pretty...Maybe I should buy this for Tiffany) /Smiles/ ???: What are you doing here? Sunny: /Shocked./. Sungmin: Uhm....Hey. Sorry...Did I shoked you? Sunny: Oh...Uh...Hyu.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter