That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie Part 3

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

 

“Unnie ?” I’m giggling calling her.

She look at me, with a beautiful smile on her pretty face.

I’m stunning, shock and unbelieve what on my eyes.

It’s IM YOONA ! Im Yoona is my unnie ! Do you believe it ? I Can’t ! But, she continue smile to me and come to hug me .

Yes ! I’m hugging with Im Yoona. The beautiful Kpop Queen in Korea and all over the world !

My Appa and omma smile to the two of us. I’m still shocking when Im Yoona said that she love to meet me. She said how much she miss me. She said she really want a dongsaeng !

I’m stunning with her world without a word, I’m just smiling widely.

“Unnie, Im Yoona ?!” I ask .

“Yeah , dongsaeng-ah ! I’m Im Yoona, your unnie !”

Yahhhh !!! I feel that the world is mine ! I hug her and she hug me also.

In cry and joy I said.

“Unnie, how much I hope that you are my unnie, but now yeah ! You are my unnie ! My real unnie ! SoNyuhShiDae Im Yoona is my unnie !!!” I scream in joy.

After talking and my app and omma said why my unnie live apart then I talk to my unnie.

“Unnie, you wanna visit my bedroom ?”

“Can I ?”

“Ofcoz unnie !” I said and held her hand. We go together to my room.

We arrive at my room. On the room , it say ‘The 10th SNSD’members’. My unnie smile and ask.

“You love SNSD ?”

“Ofcoz unnie ! And I love you ssoooo much !” I said and opened the door.

She stuned and shock with my pinky room that really full of SNSD poster. And when she enter my room. All SNSD song play automatic. Then, she look on the ceiling and see her poster there. She hug me.

“So, everyday you sleep, I’m on the top of you huh ?” She ask.

I’m just laughing.

In the afternoon, first time I eat with my unnie. My appa and my omma also here wanna to take lunch with their daughters.

Our lunch seem so happy and loud. I didn’t stop talking to my unnie and ask her anything about SNSD and Super Junior. She always answer my question and treat me well. Wah ! I have really love her more now !

“Hana-ya, unnie must go, I must practice for the next show in Seoul.” Said Yoona unnie as she want to leave us.

“Arasso unnie. I know about that show and have buying the ticket.” I said to her.

“Jinja ? Unnie just thinking to brought you to our waiting room that day. Do you wanna to come ?” She ask me

“Sorry unnie, but I had promise to watch it with my chingu. Maybe next time you should bring me to SNSD room. I want to meet all the members !” Said I just joking because I know that it’s imposibble.

“Hmm.. good idea ! My members also wanna to meet you because I have tell them about you.”

My unnie statement shock me. She wanna meet me with the SNSD member ? Really ? The SNSD member know about me ?!

“Haha ! Don’t be so shocked Hana ! So, I’ll meet you later. She you baby.”

“Omma, appa , Yoona going first.” She said and hug omma and appa and go into the car that waiting for her.

I, my parents wave for her.

Waaaahhh !! I don’t wanna sleep tonight ! Do I must tell my chingu about this ?

 

p/s : waahhh !! i'm dreaming to be Hana ! She's really lucky right ? Btw, for those to commentar who really wish for more YoonSic moment . I will write more YoonSic moment in other cphter beause i'm also YoonSic shipper :) Thnks for comment btw. High Five :*