That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie Part 4

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

 

“Hana-yah ! What t-shirt do yo want to wear tomorrow ?” Krystal ask me.

I remember that my unnie give me SNSD Speacial Edition t-shirt. I must wear it !

“Oh ! My special edition t-shirt had arrive. I must wear it.” Said me

“Jinja ! Waahh.. you’re so lucky !” Yongsoe said

“Haha ! Gomawoyo…”

“So, let’s me at the concert early on 3 pm. Arasso ??” Jan Di confirm us.

“Arasso…” we say it together.

…………………………………………………………….

From : Yoongie unnie :3

Hana-ya you’ll come to our concert right ? Sica unnie wanna meet you because she say you will challenge her ! Bhahahaha ! She’s soo cute right ?

My unnie text me. She must be really busy preparing for the concert but she still concern and wanna text me this night.

From : Baby Hana

Unnie :* Miss you ! Yeah I’ll come early tomorrow. Sica unnie wanna meet me ? Bhahaha ! She must scared that she’ll lose your love . YoonSic Fighting ! Say to Sica unnie that I love her and wanna meet her too..

“Sica unnie ! Hana text me. Read this !” said Yoona call Sica who is singing in front of the mirror.

“Hahaha ! You dongsaeng are so cute ! Like you Yoongie !” Said Sica and pinch Yoona cheek.

“Yahhh !! Unniee..” Said Yoona and Sica run to safe herself.

“Aigooo.. this two girl. I might have headache because this two. Always playing.” Said Taeyeon.

“Sica-yah ! Don’t play and continue practice. I don’t know what will happen if Hana came !” Said Tiffany.

“Ahh.. just playing to release tension, Taeyeon –ahh…” said Jessica and give merong to Yoona.

From : Yoongie Unnie :3

Hana-ya, unnie wanna continue practice because Tae omma is scolding us. Take care and sleep well baby :*

Hana smile when she receive the message.

She reply to her while looking at Yoona poster on the ceiling.

To : Yoongie Unnie :3

Thnks unnie. Practice and don’t soo tired. Good Night :*

And she sleep .

…………………………………………………………

2.05 PM.

“Omma ~~ I’m gonna go to unnie concert.” Said Hana when she sit on the table.

Omma and appa are eating lunch together.

“Eat first, Hana” said appa.

“Arassoo.. Appa will send me there right ?” ask her and take the rice.

“Yup.”

…………………………………………………………….

The concert was so good. And I love the encore so much ! Because I can see many moment of YoonHae and Yoonsica. Unnie are so lucky to have many people that love her. Unnie is soo beautiful at the concert.

My chingu also satisfied with the concert. They didn’t know about my relationship with Yoona unnie. I’m decide to keep the secret because I think that not good to be boast right ?

Two days after the concert. My omma give a freaking ohsem new. I’ll staying with unnie because they are going to America for a business.

Yeah , that I really want.

Now, I’m packing my things. All ! Because I know I’ll stay long at SNSD dorm. Yeay ! I’ll be close to them. I hope they can accept me.

“Hana,, unnie is waiting. She here now.”

I’m here my omma call me.

I quickly take all my packed things and go down to the living room. My unnie there still very beautiful with her smile.

I hug omma and unnie help me to take my things.

Yeah.. we are going to SNSD dorm !

 

p/s : Excited to write about Hana when she at SNSD dorm.  I'm in my school holiday for two weeks so i can write many chapter untill my holiday finish. Stay tune chingu :)