Part 17

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

In the room, i still can here a loud voice from outside. They are still arguing but i don't know about what. My heart feel scattered as i hope that SNSD unnie will stay together forever. I hope that they stop arguing and back to normal.

My tear fell for many times today.

I guess maybe they arguing about me ? Maybe i'm burdened to them ? Ahhh, too many negative thinking to me now.

Suddenly all lamp in the dorm off. I'm shock and try to stand up in the dark. Then,,,

"Saengil chulka hamnida, saengil chulka hamnida, sarang ha neun Im Hana-shi, Saengil chulka hamnida." SNSD unnie is singing a birthday song and enter the room with a big cake on Yoona unnie hand. 

My birthday ? I really didn't remember my birthday at all.

I'm crying. Crying because of the suprise and crying because i relieve that they are not arguing. My unnie is pretending just to prank me. Yeah, now i remember how they always prank someone on their bithday.

"We are sorry to make you sad , Hana." said Taeyeon.

"Yeah baby, sorry for ignoring you. It's really hard for me to prank you" said Yoona unnie.

"Hana, come let's have a partyyy !!" said Hyoyoen unnie and pull me outside.

When i go outside, everything had been ready with Yuri and Sooyoung unnie at the corner waiting for  

me. I feel happy. Really happy. 

"So , baby, what your wishes this year ?" ask Tiffany unnie.

"I hope that SNSD will always succes in what they do, i hope that i will always standing at the back and support SNSD." said Hana.

"Oh, thank you, pinky" said Tiffany calling me pinky just because she love pink.

And then, we really had a party. Singing karokae, eating, drinking, dancing, compete with each other, and everything.

After that we just sleeping soundly because we are so tired.

I need to go to school tomorrow. Facing the real problem that i had with my friends.

And also i got wishes from Super Junior oppa, they can't come to my birthday party because of their work. My parents also calling me and wish me. My day seem complete.