Part 5

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

"Welcome !" 

When i enter the dorm, i can see the dorm is created beautifully with baloon and food. SNSD members also make a warm welcome to me.

The first SNSD members who hug me is ofcoz Jessica unnie. She really nice and have a nice smell. Yoona unnie just smile beside me.

Tae-tae unnie, Fany unnie, Yul unnie, Soe-baby unnie, Sunny unnie, Hyo unnie and Sooyoung unnie hug me also. They are very nice and i'm lucky to stay with them.

"Hana-ya, my room just only fit with 4 members. Me, Sooyonngie,Tae-tae unnie and Yuri unnie. Don't you mind stay with Sunny and Hyoyoen unnie, baby ?" ask Yoona unnie very soft.

"Arasso.." said me.

Hyoyoen said that she is strong, so she help me to put my thing to her room. I think Hyoyoen unnie is playfull. I'm always laugh when i with her packed my things.

Hyo unnie take me to the living room. 

"Yah ! Yoona, your dongsaeng is really same like you ! Alligator !" she said and laugh.

"Ofcoz. Like unnie like dongsaeng. Right baby ?" 

I'm just nodded in smile.

"Yooonaa ~~~ "

I heard Sica unnie call Yoona from the kitchen. That sound so cuddle. Aigooo,, i must share Yoona unnie with Sica unnie right. Ahaha ! It's ok, because i'm shipping this two.

"Yah Him Yoona, your wifey call you." Said Tae-tae unnie.

I'm so happy to be with them. Really happy. I'm also happy because i can sleep with Hyo and Sunny unnie. I will always laugh with them. Fany unnie give me a cap. PINK cap actually. It has her autograph on the top of the cap. Sica unnie said that she will give anything to me but, i must hand in Yoona unnie to her. Very playful.

 

P/s : Aigoo,, just short chapter now because i have headache. Thnks for supportive and comment also readers :)