Part 15

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

*Flasback

Now , I’m really in the flight ! In the flight with the idols, in the flight with SNSD and Super Junior. We are heading to LA for the SUPER GENERATION CONCERT ! Beside me , theres Hyoyoen, Sooyoung and Yuri unnie. Hyoyoen really concentrate with her game and Sooyoung unnie is watching movies with Yuri unnie.

I stand up watching my Yoongie unnie is talking to Siwon oppa. There also Tiffany and Yoona unnie fake twin, Jessica unnie ! I think Jessica unnie will follow Yoona unnie wherever she goes. I smile. I walk and saw Leetuek appa is playing video games with Tae omma. It very noisy when this two fight to win !  Seohyeon unnie is reading. Always reading !

“Hana ! Come join us eating !” said Shindong and Heechul oppa. They are eating ramyun in the cup.

“Thanks oppa, but I’m full after eating lunch meal.” I said to them.

I walk again and saw Sunny unnie and Sungmin oppa talking to each other. I didn’t wanna disturb them so, I just walk pretend that I didn’t see them. Kyuhyun oppa is closing his eyes while hearing the music.

Yesung oppa and Ryeowok oppa were sleeping in their sits. And also, I saw Eunhyuk and Donghae oppa. They are playing with their phones. Donghae oppa wave when he saw me. I’m just smiling.

I still can’t believe that I’m in the plane with this popular idols ! Everyone will envy and hate me, I think.

With them, I have witnessed many moment of this Super Generation. They are close to each other. Really close that anyone can imagine. They help each other , the sing, they dance, they laugh and they doing many things together. I really love this moment son I want the time to stop now. But , I can’t.

“Im Hana-ssi”

“Im Hana-ssi”

“Im-Hana”

“IM HANA !!”

I’m shock ! Everyone in the class looking at me. Oh ! I really go futher with my memories. I’m alone in my place because my friends, Yongsoe,Jandi and Krystal didn’t wanna talk to me.

“IM Hana ! Stand up now !” the teachers ask me to stand.

Everyone in the class to at me as they give a jerk smile.

“You didn’t come to school for a long time, and now you still didn’t focus in class.”

“I’m sorry teacher, but I will not doing this anymore. I’m sorry.” I said. A little tear fall. I feel humiliated. I feel lonely when I’m at school.

In recess, I’m eating alone. No one wanna friends with me because they hate me. I didn’t know about the video. I’m thinking, where are the camera that in backstage. I’ve watch the video, where I’m in there.

The video showing that I laughing with Jessica and Yoona unnie. Then Kyuhyun oppa come and ask me to accompany him to take the food. There also YoonHae moment and I’m also in that video. When, Yoona unnie hugging me then, Donghae oppa come and pinch Yoona unnie face ! And I laugh to them.

Then, the hidden camera in plane. It show me, sitting with Shindong and Heechul oppa while they are eating. Then, Shindong oppa make a fun to me and Heechul oppa laugh. And also when I’m sitting with Hyoyoen,Sooyoung and Yuri. My face showing in many video and many people comment asking who am I in many of Super Generation moments video.

I’m sigh. I can’t telling them. I can’t ! 

 

p/s : update again.. and i think it's the . This story will end soon , so i need to write the best !