Part 6

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

I'm get up early because i have class today. Wanna to know who send me to school. Yeah ! Ofcoz the driver bus. kekeke. Do you think that SNSD driver send me ? Aish ! I didn't want to dificult him. Even, if i go to school with SNSD car, i know all of the school will look after me. Oh My ! I didn't want to be like that so, simple. Just take the bus.

Seo-baby unnie soo kind preparing me brekfast. She told me to study hard. Aigoo.. she's so concern. Sica unnie wake up as she said she smell cucumber. I loud and try to teasing her with the cucumber in my sandwich. She tap me so hard and then we laugh. Tae unnie said good morning to me. I see that she soo busy this morning. My Yoona unnie ? She didn't come home last night because of some work. 

But it's ok because i still have 8 unnie who are really noisy and love to tease me. Ahhh ~~ I love this live. 

.....................................................

"Hana ? Why you come to school by bus ? Those bimbo gossip about you." said Jan DI concern.

"Ahh, let them be. I just come to school by bus because my omma and appa going aboard."

"Oh, but that girls said that you parents go bankrupt." said Krystal

"Hahahaha ! Do you believe them ?" ask me

"Nope ! They are such !" and we laugh so hard.

"Omo-omo ! This bankrupt girl still laugh while her parents feel tension." said Amanda.

Amanda is a rich girl but, her family wealthy can't beat my parents. I think she just jeleous and make me her enemy. She is hot but bimbo. Very week in her education and anti-SNSD. She had a girls who acting like her, Ginger and Miraa.

"Yah ! She's not bankrupt you know !" Yongsoe yell to her.

"Haha ! Do i care ?" she said and went to the class.

My girls look at them angrily but i'm just stared blankly to them.

"Just let them be" i said

......................................................

I come home. Actually SNSD dorm. Bhahaha !  Hyo unnie here. Watching tv with Fany unnie. Tae unnie is writing something on the dining table.

I'm greet them. After had a shower , i follow them watching. Sica,Seo-baby, Yoona, Yuri, and Sooyoung unnie didn't come home. Sunny is sleeping in her room and also my room right ? Hyo ask me to sit beside her. She whisper to me.

"Yah ! Do you know about YoonHae ?" ask her

"Unnie , is scattered all of the world."

"How do you think. Real or fake ?" 

"I don't know but you must know it right ?"

"Haha ! Do you know who i am ?" ask her

"Hyo unnie, YoonHae no 1 shipper !" i said

"Hahahahaha ! " she just laugh

"Ii is real or Hae oppa with Sica unnie ?"

"Sica ? anniya ~~ They are like sister and brother you know !"

"So ? It's real ? YoonHae is real ?" i ask 

"You will know it later baby... when Super Junior coming to our dorm." Tae unnie said.

"Jinja ? Suju oppas will coming here ? all the members ?" i ask in unbelieve .

"Yes !" Said Fany unnie but continue texting.

"Unnie,, pink Unnie, whom texting with you. looks like you smile when receive the message." i .

"It's Siwon ! Her namja chingu." said Taeyeon unnie whisper and Fany unnie tap her shoulder.

"Yahhhhhh !!" 

 

p/s : Satisfied ? or not ? SHare you idea with me dearest reader.