Part 10

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

We wake up so late because of the chaos day that we have yesterday. But, i didn't late to for school because my lovely Yoona unnie wake me up. She's willing to wake up and forget her sleep just to wake me up and prepare a breakfast for me.

I'm in the school now. Waiting for my chingu to come. 

"Hey, ! Long time not see you." 

The voice , the very voice that i hate to hear is coming. Those bimbo ! I didn't said anything to them.

"Ohoo,, my is deaf !" said Amanda again try to make me angry.

"As i know, your bias is SNSD girls right ?" she ask me.

"So what if it true ?" i ask them cold.

"Oho ! You are the same a s your bias. You are ! That SNSD are !" SHe said.

My face turn red. Not because i'm shy but because i'm so angry. They are dare to insult my pretty and kind unnies ! I don't care if they call me but i'm angry because they insult my SNSD unnie !

"Why so said like that ? Have a PROOF ????" i ask angrily.

"Omo ! Gingger, i'm scared. This is angry." she said with a smile jerk !

"Hey . Wanna a proof ? YEah ! They are because they are itching. Very close to our SUJU oppas ! They make as SUJU oppas is them. The Super Generation's fan is crazy to pairing them. Very crazy. Suju's only dating us ! The ELF !!!" Ginger said.

"Hahahahaha ! This crazy bimbo ! You think that boys is yours ? Do your have their number phone ? Do they message you in the night ? Do you have a with them ?" i ask . My innocent mind is gone.

When i say it, i remember about YeYul moment, YoonHae shy,sweet talk. HyoHyuk who is really lively , SiFany whose can't be apart HeeSica who is really romantic at themselves. I ask my heart to be patient before my mouth wanna say everything about my life with SNSD's members. They are not arrogant as people think. They welcome me well. They take care of me even my Yoona unnie isn't there. They always take care of the present that their fan giving. They always think about their fan.

"What you call us ? BIMBO ???!!!!" Amanda yell at me.

"Yeah, have a pretty face but very stupid ! Have pretty face but EVIL !" i said and stand up ready to leave them.

Their face red. I'm just smile and enter my class.

.......................................

"Hana ! We think you are soo weird nowadays." said Jan Di.

"Why ?" I ask her.

"Now, you didn't want to hangout with us. You didn't want us to send you home. You always smile like idiot in class. You always look at the poster of SUPER GENERATION !" Yongsoe tell me.

"Are you in relationship ?" Ask Krystal.

"Yah !! Ofcoz NOO !!!" i said to them.

"So ? why you being like that ? weird." she says.

"Arasso.. today i'll going with you. Where you are going hangout today ?" i ask just to prevent them from asking me other questions.

"That my baby Hana !" Said Jan Di.

"We are going to amusement park !" they say.

I'm shock ! My Super Junior oppa are there. They will meet their fan there. They will recognise me.

"Why we are going there? " i ask gigled.

"Our SUJU's oppa is there. We should meet them !" Said Krystal happily.

"A...Ara..Arasso !" i said.

"Ok ! After school we go." said Krystal.

I'm just nodded.

Omo ! I hope that oppa will act like they don't know me. I really hope that they forgot me. Or my secret will be burst. Kyuhyun oppa also call me and ask me to go with them, but i refuse. But i'll go today. What if they think that i'm going to stay at their side ? OMOO  !!! 

 

p/s : FUHHH :) Can i know err..which country are my reader stay ? I want to know ! Really want to know :) And do you want me to finish this story fast or make it long ? comment below my baby :)