Part 11

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

"Yoona ~~" Sica unnie call her.

"Why ?" Yoona ask.

"Let's have a date ^^" she ask.

"Haha ! Why ? You Heechul oppa is going to meet their fan so, you want me to replace him ?" Yoona ask in joke.

"Noo... I miss you. Miss our moment. It's good that Hae and Heechul oppa are having scehdule ! We can go together !"

"Where we want to go ?" Yoona ask as she wake up from her bed.

"Mall ! Shopping couple with TaeFany" she said.

"Yah ! I thought that we just go together ourselves !" Yoona said to her.

"Hahaha~~ so, my Yoona also want us just to be together huh ?" Sica teasing.

"Ofcoz ! My Hana also hangout with her friends, Hae oppa have a schedule. So i wanna hangout with you !" Yoona said.

"I'm just joking. TaeFany didn't go." Sica said happily.

"Yah ! Teasing me huh ?" said Yoona.

"Yoona-yah ! I'm your unnie ! You have to behave when we are together." Sica said.

"Omo ! Unnie ~~ You are like my dongsaeng !" Yoona teasing her.

"Hey you two ! Want to hangout ? Just go but don't distub when i'm sleeping !" the sleepy-head Sooyoung angry,

"Omo ! Let's go unnie, before she eat us." I said jokingly and faster going out from the room.

"Let's go Yoona-yahh..." Sica said as she held Yoona hand.

..................................

"Let's go ! I think all those oppa is here." Jan Di said while holding my hand.

"There ! I saw them !!" Said Krystal with a joy.

I'm scared. My secret will burst and my life will not going harmony again if they know. They must run for me and ask anything about Super Junior oppa if they know that i'm close with the boys. 

"Hana-ya, you not feeling well ?" Yongsoe saw my pale face.

"Ohh..i didn't feeling well." I'm lied to her because i really want to go home now.

"Omo ! It's really wasted ! We should just meet and greet them because we are here now !" said Krystal.

"Urm.. okeyh." I said.

In front of my eyes, there are 13 members of Super Junior. They are smiling at their fan. Greeting them sweetly. Every fan was happy and same goes to my friends.

"Opppaa !!" They yell and pull me to the crowd.

It's really noisy here. The girls screaming and screaming for joy.

Suddenly Leeteuk oppa recognise me. He smile and want to greet me but, Kyuhyun oppa tap his shoulder as he saw my pale face. Kyuhyun oppa is really understand of me. He just smile to me without calling my name.

"Oppa, sign here please." said Jan Di as she show her casing phone to them. My friends also ask for the Super Junior sign, but i'm just smile to them. Yah ! They still recognise me even i'm still on my uniform school. 

"Arashi, wanna have a sign ." Said Siwon oppa.

I'm smiling at him and showing my notebook. He sign and give it to his other members. I don't know what they write to me. But i think it's a long note there.  After all had sign , Shindong oppa give back my notebook as he winkle his eyes. 

My friend seem happy when they meet this idol. Then, the fan request for Super Junior oppa perfomance and they singing Sory Sorry to us. Wah ! They are so handsome.

The fan also asking many question to the boys. One of the question is for Donghae oppa.

"Oppa ~~ do you have yoeja chingu ?" The fan ask with a jerk voice and i look at her.

OMO ! Amanda ! She and her bimbo girls is here.

"Hurm.. Err.. what do you think with my age now. It seem like i have to search for girlfriend right  ?" I saw Donghae oppa jitter when he about to answer. He look at me as he want to answer Amanda's question.

Kekeke, he must be scared if i told Yoona unnie yeah ! Omo, i know that he love Yoona unnie.

"Opppa ~~ you can't  pairing with those SNSD ! You must only in love with us the ELF !" other fans said.

I look at that girls. Omo-omo ! really crazy fan ! 

"Oppa, do you know someone from us now ?" other fans ask.

Kekeke ! If they can say, ofcoz they would say my name. 

"We know one female students here !" Said Kyuhyun oppa. As he said that everyone of the Super Junior nodded. 

I'm shocked. Maybe they know someone else beside me.

"WHOO ?????" They all ask and same goes to my friends. They are very curious.

Omo ! Leeteuk oppa look at me. 

"Oh god ! Don't look at me oppa !" I whisper to myself.

The fans is soo curious i bet. 

"Haha ! Calm down girls, calm down. Should we call her ? I think we shouldn't. Because she must not will be back home alive i think." Said Leeteuk oppa.

"But, there is her here. Someone that we really know, someone that we really got close to." Siwon oppa said.

"Yeah ! She's beautiful. Pretty in her school uniform" Heechul oppa said and look at me. I give a glance on him.

I feel lucky because many of the fans wear their school uniform. Maybe they just back from school and dashing to here.

"Ahahaha ! Just now, she gives me a sharp glance ! She must be really scared if her identity will be burst." Heechul oppa said that and i'm jitter.

"Hahaaha ! Don't worry baby yah.. we will keep it as secret !" Kyuhyun oppa said that.

Aigooo ~~ That day really make me nervous. Jan Di want to send me home but i refuses. I went home and seeing my Yoona unnie and Sica unnie are not there. They must be dating right ? kekeke

I go to my room and saw my Hyo unnie is on her bed and texting with someone.

"Hana-yah, i here SUJU oppa were teasing you at their fan meeting huh ?" she ask.

"Hyukjae oppa told you ?" i ask her.

"Yeah, He said that your face is pale and really scared." She said and laugh to me.

"I'm really scared unnie, if the fans know and beat me !' i said and Hyo unnie laugh at me so hard.

.......................................

"Unnie ~~ wanna to have something to eat ?" Yoona ask.

"Yeah ! I'm so tired shopping." Said Sica.

"Haha ! Shopping is your lovely habit right ?" Yoona ask.

"Yeah, but this day, i'm very week." said Sica as we enter a restaurant.

"Yoona, someone recognise us." Sica said.

"Yeah ! They are not just recognise us unnie, they also took a photo of us."  Yoona said to her.

"Hahahaha ! It'll be in the internet soon with the caption 'YoonSic is having their times together.' or 'YoonSic having date !' " Sica said and laugh.

"Let's held our hand to show them our close relay." Yoona said.

"Aigoo, you really love me right ?" Sica ask.

"Yeah, i love you." said Yoona.

The waiter brought the menu. He also brought a paper to take an autograph from Yoona and Jessica. They eating together and making a jokes.

"Yoona ! I love being with you." Sica said as they arrive at their dorm.

"Me too unnie."said Yoona tired.

.............................

 

p/s : Urgh.. i think it's long chapter. How do you think ? Sorry for a very lot wrong grammar. Hope you like it.