Part 16

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

I’m back. Watching at the back because I’m afraid that someone will follow me. The dorm is silent so, I guess SNSD is not in home now. I can relax first. I’m bathing when I heard a noisy sound, they are back because I can hear the dorky sound from Tae omma.

“Hana ? You in home ?” Hyoyoen unnie ask.

“Yes ! I’m bathing now unnie.” Said me

“Ok then.” Said her.

And then, I hear a noise. It’s like a fight sound. SNSD is quarrel !

I’m wearing my clothes faster. And I enter the living room. I can see Sooyoung unnie is angry at Hyoyoen unnie. They are fighting ?

I looking at Yoona unnie but she ignore me. And also the others members, they seem to hate me now ! I ask Seohyeon unnie, but she yell at me. “Don’t disturb !” said her.

 I feel like I want to cry. At school, my friend ignore me, and now, SNSD unnie ignore me also. I sit on the sofa looking to Sooyoung and Hyoyoen. They have a big quarrel but I don’t know what they fight about.

Taeyeon unnie seem like she stressed. And she enter her room and bam the door quickly. I’m scared when seeing this.

Why are they like this. I never watch they like this. SNSD is very good and happy with each other. But now ?

“Unnie, why are you all like this ?” I’m asking Jessica unnie with a soft voice but she stand up and push me like I am the one who wrong.

WHY ? WHY ? I’m so stress being like this. SO then, I go to the room and cry.

 

p/s : short update but you can feel the situation right ? How tense in SNSD dorm right now...