That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie Part 2

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

I Got A Boy song is hearing in the mall. I feel lively when hearing that song. It make me wanna dance here but i control myself. I'm here just to buy cardboard and marker pen to make a signboard for SNSD and Super Junior show next week. I feel very excited, you know !

My omma accompany me here. She say that she wanna treat me at KFC :) 

"Omma ! Can i shopping also ?" ask me politely.

"Do youngest daughter have polite attitude lately ?" ask omma jokingly

I recognize something in her sentence. Youngest ? Who youngest ? I'm the only child right ? But i didn't ask my mom about that.

"Buy anything that you like Hana-yah. It's so long that omma treat you."

"Gomawoyo omma !" I said and quickly going to the teenage shop.

"Omma, i want to buy this, this, this and this, and those, and those." I said to omma after 30 minute i choose the blouse. 

"Omma going bankrupt if you shopping like this everyday daughter." Omma said jokingly and pay for the thing that i put on the cashier.

"Let's eat baby !" 

"Arasso omma ~~" I said and held her hand.

I eating so hard like i'm so hungry but i notice omma didn't eat. She just playing with her fruit salad.

"Omma, wae-yo ?" ask me 

She just shake her head and smile to me.

"Eat first, jagiya,, and after that i want to tell you something."

"What new ? Bad or good ?" I ask 

"I don't know what will you think Hana-yah.. but please don't angry at us." she pleed.

"Arasso.." i say.

After a few minute, i had finish eating. I ask my mom what new that she want to tell me.

"Omma and appa had met with your older sister." say omma.

"Ohh.. err.. WHAT ????!!!" at first i didn't clearly understand but i'm so shock when i clearly hear omma.

I have older sister ? Who ? Why now , she would came to us ? 

"Sorry, for didn't tell you about her. She had arrive at our house and being with appa." 

"So, she here. Omma ! You said appa outstation.." 

"Nope, he's here with your sister."

"So, must i meet her ? Now ?"

"Yes. Hana-ya.. Please be polite to her and i think you will like her much ! I bet you !" Omma smile with her last sentence.

Very weird. Why omma so confident that i will love my unnie ? 

Now, we are on the way to go home. I feel nervous. So nervous actually. In my mind, i'm thinkin. Is she pretty, is she look like me ? Is she kind like omma.

"We are arrive Hana." Omma said.

I put my earphone while going out from the car. I want SNSD song relieve my nervous.

"what song do you hear ?" ask omma.

"SNSD ofcoz , omma." I said

Omma smile and i think her smile is weird.

Omma open the door and someone greeting her. Girls voice. Is it my sister voice ? Sound very nice.

I take a peek at the door. But someone appearant make me shock. That lady figure very same like SNSD Yoona. I take away my earphone and open the door.

"Unnie ?"  I ask.

 

p/s : I'm soo borink tonight so i just make two chapter ... hope you satisfied. and btw, thnks to the two new sucribers that sucscribe this new fanfic. Comment also reader :)