That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie Part 1

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Im Hana imnida. I'm 16 years old and live in Seoul, South Korea with my beloved parents, I'm the only daughter and child. I am single. I'm study at Elit Korean High School. 

Like the other teenage, i'm also have chingu. I have 3 chingu. Their name is Yongsoe, Krystal, and Jan Di. They are very close to me and my parents know her well. 

I'm also have an interest in music. What music ? Off Course KPOP ! I must proud with my country right ? ekekeke ! I Love SNSD . In my room, i have many collection of their DVD, album, and also concert ticket that i attend. Poster of them i paste in my wall's room. There's also their poster on the ceiling ! Look how fanatic i'm with SNSD. Every day, i'll hear their song. Learn their dance and try to dance.  

In SNSD , i love Im Yoona the most. Not because of us family name 'Im' is the same, but because of her beautiful face, innocent face, natural beauty, kind, good dancer and also can sing well. I Love her sooo much and always dreaming that she is my sister. 

...............................................................................................

"Hana-ya, did you finish Madam Wonnie homework last Tuesday ?" Ask Jan Di and make a cute face to me. 

"Wae ? wanna have a copy ?" I ask, understand with Jan DI who always copy my works, but although she always do that, her result in exam is always good.

"That's my chingu !" She said and take my exercise book.

"Yah ! Morning Hana ! You come early today ?" ask Yongsoe and Krystal. 

"Ofcoz, just to give this pabo girl to copy my book." I answer.

"Yah ! Just copying and you dare to call me pabo ?" ask Jan Di angrily.

"joking , pabo-ya ! Palli , The class will start soon. !" 

................................................................................................

"So, where are we going ?" ask me to my girls.

"Movie ok ?" 

"Shoot !"

"What movie ? "

"40 days with Mr. Arrogant !" said us together and we laugh.

I call my parents to ask for their permission because they are in London now doing business. Same goes to my girls, they didn't want their parents to be worried. Well, we are good girl instead. ekeke.

As we are going to the cinema. I saw a poster on the bus stop. 

"SoNyuh SHiDae is making a show  this April !" The girls read loudly and they scream.

Haha ! Don't be weird because we are SONE together. We should be excited with that concert you know,, and also our Super Junior oppas also perfoming.

"I can't wait for YoonHAe moment !" I say and the other girls look at me.

"Why ? I really wanna my unnie going out with Donghae oppa you know ! AT the concert like this, they will have many moment together !" said me happily.

"We should buy the ticket in internet !" Jan Di says. 

"Ofcoz ! Jan Di, you buy the ticket for all of us and we will pay it for you, so don't worry."

"Arasso..."

 

p/s : waahhh !! my Third fanfic :) That's my dream , have a sister like Yoona ! Do you have same dream. So, come and read ! Stay Tune !