Unforgettable - love or not

Unforgettable

 

~Arianna's pov~

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Harry's arms. His warm moist hands were beggining to get warmer around my waist. I turned around to look at him. His face made me giggle. I stayed staring until he woke up.

"Good morning Love!" Harry said a bit happy.

"Good morning Curly." I say just as happy.

"I'm gonna make you breakfast!" He cheers.

"Ok."

He gets out of bed and puts on some boxers and walks out shirtless. I smile at his sweetness. I think to myself and realize I had with a man that I met 2 nights ago. I didn't have with Antonio till 8 months after we met. Then the thought of Antonio made me feel really guilty of what I had done yesterday night. I started to put my outfit on imediatley and walked down stairs. And there he was. Cute ol' Harry cooking some delicous smelling bacon. I smiled but it quickly went away when he walked over to me and pecked me on the lips. I felt like I had made a mistake. But then I didn't understand because how could a mistake feel good and make me feel so happy? I quickly went back to reality when Harry laughed at my daydreaming expression.

"Here ya go beautiful." He sweetly says.

"Thank you" He quickly grins at the sight of me blushing yet once again!

He hands me a plate with 2 pancakes, 3 slices of bacon, 1 egg and then sets a glass of milk next to me and sits down.

"Wow you cook great!"

"Thanks babe."

I think for a moment. He just called me babe. I hope he doesn't think were togethor or anything because I still have a boyfriend that I love.

"Look Harry. I think you're really cute and I really like you but, I can't see you again." Arianna says blushing the entire time. My face goes back to normal when I see the hurt in his perfect green eyes. I don't wanna be the reason of those hurt eyes so I try to make him feel better.

"Well we can still see each other, just not any more than friends."

"Huh. Arianna... Nevermind. That's fine with me. As long as your happy." He calmly, yet sadly says.

We finish our breakfast and I grab my heels and purse, then without putting my tall shoes on I begin to the door. He quickly stops me.

"Wait. You don't wanna go back home like that do you?" He said pointing at me.

I look down at myself realizing he had a point. I looked like a sweaty mess. My mascara was a bit smudged, my hair made me look like a clown, and my clothes smelled like alcohol.

"No not really." I sheepishly reply.

"C'mon."He says gesturing to his room. We walk upstair and he points to the shower.

"You can shower before you leave and I'll see if I have any small clothes for you to wear of mine." He sweetly says.

"Ok fine."

I walk into the bathroom forgetting to close the bathroom door and undress. I turn the warm shower on when I hear a warm and small laugh. I snap my head around to see Harry starring at my body with a huge smile plastered across his face. His smile causes me to sheepishly blush. I quickly get in the shower and I hear him walk away.

~Harry's pov~

I smile at her body's beauty even though I had seen it yesterday. Surprisingly, my heart sunk when she had told me we couldn't see each other as anything more than friends. I tried to ignore the sadness I felt but I just couldn't and let it go to my face. I looked through my clothes sad that she would leave and found a JACK WILLIS T-shirt since it seemed hot outside and I thankfully found a pair of my sister Gemma's skinny jeans that I thought Arianna could borrow. I knew she didn't wanna walk home in those heels so I gave her some of my socks and I decided I would drive her home. After a few minutes she walked out of the shower in a towel that wrapped around her small body. Her wet hair glistened in the sharp rays of sunlight coming into the room.
"Here" I handed her the clothes. "I'm going to drop you off."

"Huh. She sighs. "Fine.

I put on some clothes and we walked out to my car. It was a beautiful day outside and I enjoyed the car ride talking to her.

"Your such a beautiful girl Arianna." I say.

"Nah. I doubt it. People, and girls like Ivanna, Avison, and Hannah are pretty. Not me." She sadly says back.

I am alarmed when she says those girls names. They are the girls I sleep with. I suddenly felt uncomfortable but continued to speak.

"Uh... How do you know those girls?" I awkwardly ask.

"They work at my agency with me. How do you know them?" She spats.

"Uh my uh bandmates know them." I lied.

"Oh... Sorry I over reacted. I don't know hy anyway. Were just friends." She kindly says.

OH! There it goes again! That heart sinking thing! Ugh. Later on we arrive to her house. I get out quickly because I felt sad. She looks at me sadly. I grab her and wrap my arms around her small but perfect waist. I hugged her tightly for a few minutes thenI leaned in just as she did and I kissed her. We stood like that for a few moments. When she pulled away she alked in her door leaving me there with tears beggining to fall from my eyes. She's so perfect. I didn't know why I was crying. I just felt sad. I had to ignore it. I met her 2 nights ago. It's not ike I'm in love with her... right? Or am I?